GTX 660M Y580 OVERVOLTAGE/INCREASE CLOCKS "You Can Request Any Vbios Am Up For It =)"

ErYani

I Finally Managed To Increase The Voltage For Y580 GPU "GTX 660M"

Download Link :- "http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1372379820" <----------- This Is '1.125V'

"Request Any Voltage And I Will PM It To You , Thanks To @schranzmaster @jester_socom

- - - Updated - - -

I Finally Managed To Increase The Voltage For Y580 GPU "GTX 660M"

Download Link :- "http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1372379820" <----------- This Is '1.125V'

"Request Any Voltage And I Will PM It To You , Thanks To @schranzmaster @jester_socom

Proof =) post-10506-14494995554052_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Can you make a tutorial on how you increase the voltage?

I made a guide for it. He read it.

@ErYani if you want I can teach you over teamviewer how to work with the clock table. Thanks to schranzmaster I have this knowledge. I can teach you how to move the index manually so you have a base clock of 1GHz. There are still few things I would like to go over with

• Thumbs Up 2

I made a guide for it. He read it.

@ErYani if you want I can teach you over teamviewer how to work with the clock table. Thanks to schranzmaster I have this knowledge. I can teach you how to move the index manually so you have a base clock of 1GHz. There are still few things I would like to go over with

Hey guys, do You have any troubles with these modified bios versions for y580? Overheating, artifacts?

there aren't artifacts

the 660m will become a bit hotter... (~ 6 °C more)

so be careful and repaste your Y580 if needed.

Guys, how can you do this for version v8.00 Bois?

here it is. v8.00 with 1,175 V overvolt.

ah sorry @ErYani

didn't saw that you already answered

Y580_v8.00 (5DCN90WW)_660mGHzEdition_OV-1,175V.zip

I flash my bios with the v8.00 1.17v and the temperatures saws, is it possible for you all to find the best voltage and best overclock settings?

what is your current overclock an temperature with the overvolt?

Edit: for some people 1,125 V may be great for stable 1300 mhz on core, for some others 1,175 V. thats because of the chip-quality... the lucky people have a great one

2800 mhz on memory should be fine.

this overclock lasts for many games in 1080p :)

I had the base clock on 1300mhz and the core on 3000mhz. I played crysis 3, tomb raider, and mortal kombat and the temperatures after playing for about 2 hours were 85c

that are nice clocks! and the temperature is ok..

maybe you should use the 1.125 V - vbios from ErYani and repaste your system

Well , Default Voltage Is v1.100 The Temp Is From 62~72C , The v1.125 67~76C , The V1.150 From 71~80 , Etc...."It All Depends About You Cooling If U Use A Cooler Fan You Are Good To Increase The Voltage To V.1.150.

And There Is no Artifacts..

Well, I little bit afraid. Several months ago, I installed a modified bios which set default core clock to 1000 and memory clock to 2500. Of course it was not overvoltage. When I set up to 1230 (core) and 2750 (memory) using nvidiainspector - this all I can do with this. Increasing core clock more than that cause an artifacts. The temperature during playing is between 80 - 85 then. It is Intel i5 and i have a standard paste. Installing 1.125 r 1.15 will probably change my y580 into a frying pan :)