T|I and this author are no longer associated. Please contact the author for support.

You want to reset your CMOS battery, fit some extra RAM or that new GPU into your system?

You want to order a spare and need the correct part number?

You got a new soldering station and want to mess with your motherboard and need to know what that funny chip is that just popped off? ;)

Here you go, service manuals for the most famous Clevo models! More to come...

ENJOY! :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a P15x/17xSM service manuals?

OP updated with P15xSM service manuals. :)

EDIT: OP updated with the service manuals for P170SM & P177SM.

ENJOY! :)

• 5 weeks later...
Wow, thanks for posting the P157SM manuals! How did you get them? I emailed Clevo and Sager, but they didn't give it to me. :(

Just come here to get some service! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
any sight of the W230ST ESM :)

Nope, they haven't even "officially published" the user manual yet...

Well they just did... :)

EDIT: OP updated with Service Manual for W230ST.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much prema.. :D

Please everyone just hit the Thank You button instead!

We are happy from our hearts to know that you are happy, but we have a duty to keep the posts relevant in order make it easy for everyone to get an overview about each topic,

without having to dig through pages of "Thank You" posts.

"Thank You"! :P

Any idea when the p375em will come out?? I just got mine with Xfire of 8970m (let's look for bios/vbios mods to OC it)

Here you go!

OP updated with Service Manuals for P370SM, P370SM3 & P375SM

I accidentally threw away my manual for my P370SM3 lol, thanks for the post!

These are Service Manuals with Schematics, not User Manuals...I could post the User Manuals too, if you want. ;)

Hello everybody.

I am trying to download a manual but i get a permanent error message

"infogate, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Thank you in advance :Banane35:

Just a heads up to anyone with a Clevo Haswell model and an EC brick.

Clevo neither uses the EC contained in the BIOS_SPI nor is the KBC_SPI, which is mentioned in the Schematics, even present on the boards (at least in the case of the W230ST. P17xSM & P37xSMx have at least a slave KBC_SPI.)

Instead they effectively use the EC firmware on a Master SPI (SSPI), which is a direct part of the 133 PIN ITE IT8587x Keyboard Controller itself for which we don't have proper Schematics, yet.

In other words if you brick the EC on these machines you better be really good or its RMA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic