On 2/17/2016 at 5:18 PM, Apollon said:

As of the time you posted this link, I was able to follow the link to the correct page, but I wasn't able to get the download to work. Now that I try the link again, it leads to a page titled and for a file called: Dusk - 07 - Audio - Dusk-Pizz - 09 - Instrument - pizz-01.wav (44.42 MB)

which is not the ESM... 

If you look at that megafileupload link again you will see the webpage says they keep free user file links for 7 days only. So, of course now the download link is gone and temporary token "68ay" has been re-assigned to another file. My question was why didnt you get the service manual for the first 7 days after I posted it in response to your request. I actually double checked that the link worked using another computer, after posting it...Anyways - you can get the same service manual from Prema's own website: https://biosmods.wordpress.com/service-manuals/

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DreamMachines said:

Hi, You can get the service manual from us.  Please write us at our contact on our website or at support (at) dreammachines.pl

Sent a message through website. Thanks for responding.

DreamMachines it's been nearly 3 days since I've sent a message through your website, liked you asked me to, but no one replied to me yet. Are you sure you cannot just post a link to this service manual right here, in this thread? I mean, this thread was specifically created as Clevo service manuals repository, all other Clevo manuals are already linked in the OP, and I'm sure you providing a link here, as opposed to sending it to me personally, would be helpful to other Clevo P650RG owners....

• Thumbs Up 1

I''m gonna go ahead and assume this was just an attempt by DreamMachines to extract personal contact information. If anybody else has Clevo P650RG service manual - please post it here or message me. Thanks.

I had been contacting Sager for their procedures, and they were giving me an EFI method. While I was able to boot into the EFI environment, (which was kinda cool to figure out) the flashing still didn't work, so I went back to old proven methods..  Dos. So far, it's worked flawlessly each time, for both the P650RE and P650RG. We also figured out how to insert a custom logo into it as well, and I am much happier to be shipping a completed product. :) 

Edit:  Also, the 1.05.13 bios for the P770DM-G is no longer giving 7B bluescreens when booting into a new OS image. Yay!

Edited by Blacktape
additional comment.

Hey, I am unable to use the links on the first page, the forums say my user does not have permission? Perhaps this is due to me being relatively new here, or the links are stale. Are these available anywhere else? Specifically I'm after the service manual for P15xSM. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for making these available. I've gone past 5 posts on the forum and none of em were just random spam. do I have to wait for someone to press a button so I can download the one I need?

On 6/16/2016 at 4:10 AM, souljasam said:

Thanks for making these available. I've gone past 5 posts on the forum and none of em were just random spam. do I have to wait for someone to press a button so I can download the one I need?

It's all done by an AI now, there is no more 5 posts rule...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking for information on the procedures to replace the integrated BIOS Logo on several laptops. The model numbers are the P650HP6-G, and P650HS6-G.

In the past, we have been able to replace the logo on those BIOS's using an Asus BIOS Logo tool, and Secure ROM Signing tool successfully.  However, with newer BIOS updates, I have been getting an error message "18-Error: Secure Flash ROM Verify Fail." So I have been staying with older BIOS versions instead of trying to force a bad flash.  The P650HS is still using a .BIN for the main BIOS flash file, however, the P650HP6-G has changed from a .ROM to a .8M or .04 file, depending on which method of flash used.  One file size is very different from the other (most likely because of a combined ME and BIOS flash code in one file.  The trouble is, I am unsure whether these are to be seen as a normal BIN or ROM file, just named differently, or as a completely different type of file.  I am using the BIOS flash file that is used only for the BIOS, which should be free from abnormal code arrangement for multiple components.

I am in need of an appropriate Logo replacement utility, as well as the digital signature utility for Secure boot.  If there is the matter of having a valid key assigned to the company for this purpose, I can present that to my managers for their follow up.

---------------------------

I realize I should have posted this in the parent forum, I do not have the options to remove this message though, as far as I know. You may if you can, I will post a copy in the parent forum.

Edited by Blacktape

• Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic