Best possible airflow in my NZXT Phantom case?

Hello.

Have thought about how to set up the fans and the watercooler Kraken X60 radiator in my NZXT Phantom 630 case for best possible airflow.

After reading around and thinking about positive vs negative airflow this is what I have come to:

post-12453-14494995532207_thumb.jpg

Does this seem like a decent setup, or do you have suggestions about things that can optimize it even better?

Wow that seems kind of overkill. I'm not sure the 120mm fan pointing at the 780s is completely necessary as they should be taken care of by the big 200mm front intake fan. Don't forget the hot air coming off your PSU. Maybe have the PSU fan pointing down and out of the case to isolate that hot air.

What fans are you planning to use on rad and back 140mm exhaust?

You may be right, maybe I'll just try without the 120mm and compare if it gives any temp drops with or without. The PSU fan will point down as you said, so I can get away with some of that hot air. As exhaust I was thinking about go with the stock Phantom 140mm at first at least, they should be pretty good. Maybe I'll switch to some Corsair 140mm air series if the temps aren't as good as I would hope. For the rad I was also thinking about testing the X60 stock high pressure fans at first, and as exhaust on the other side 2 X 140mm Corsair Air series.

• 2 months later...