Y580 windows8 factory image

masterross

Hi guys,

After I resized my primary partition my win8 couldnt boot anymore. OKR couldnt help either so I just delete all partitions and installed win7.

All went ok but unfortunately now I have "wakeup problem" (you can check my other thread).

So can anyone make an image of the hidden OKR partition and upload it somewhere for me?

It will be really glad!

thx in advance!

Ross

I don´t know if it´s ok to put such a link like this on the forum, but there is a Lenovo Y580 2099-8NU Factory Recovery Discs, wich can hlp u to put your system to a factory state, look for a torrent called Lenovo Y580 2099-8NU Factory Recovery Discs, it cames with a Y580 DataSheet and you can check if your Y580 fits on this recovery discs, I can send it to you in case you got difficulties to found it, Hope it helps.

Hi guys,

After I resized my primary partition my win8 couldnt boot anymore. OKR couldnt help either so I just delete all partitions and installed win7.

All went ok but unfortunately now I have "wakeup problem" (you can check my other thread).

So can anyone make an image of the hidden OKR partition and upload it somewhere for me?

It will be really glad!

thx in advance!

Ross

How can I make a backup of mine--I've been there before, so I know your pain. Let me know and maybe I can help once I figure out how to back mine up--maybe I should boot using a Ubuntu Live USB drive? What's on the hidden partition?

let me know if u need it, cos I can leave the computer On where I have the torrent and seed for you?, this computer only works for a few hours in a day so if you are in a hurry it will takes so long to reach the goal.

Thank you mate!

I've downladed and Installed

But for some reason only clean install work.

Maybe cause after repartition my SSD disappeared from the BIOS.

Will make new thread about this issue.

How can I make a backup of mine--I've been there before, so I know your pain. Let me know and maybe I can help once I figure out how to back mine up--maybe I should boot using a Ubuntu Live USB drive? What's on the hidden partition?

Thx mate

You can use this free program:

Get the paid version of EaseUS Partition Master at discount. Magic Partition Manager Freeware for PC/Server users. Upgrade EaseUS Partition Master Free

But I just finnished clean install and probably will stay will it.