Dell Studio XPS 16 WLED vs Alienware M17x RGB LED

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay those pics are like night and day and there is extreme blue-shift on the XPS. I love my RGB its the brightest clearest screen I've used even compared to big screen lcd's. The colors are so accurate and amazing. How bout a screenshot of the Red desktop Alienware made with the Red Circles... they glow bright red like the LED's of the FX system.

Human eye cannot detect the difference between RGB LED and WLED. Yeah, and I am Santa Claus.

I found RGB LED pretty decent in terms of accuracy I guess after you play a little with calibrations. I was adjusting it using this website: LCD monitor test images but I do not have a professional color calibrating kit.

• Thumbs Up 1

All I know is that red wall paper alienware with the red glyphs looks amazing on the RGB LCD because the same red doesn't glow like that on a normal lcd like my 42inch LG.