M15x with GTX570M

sandoog

Hi all,

I upgraded my Alienware M15X GPU from GTX 260m to GTX 570M

when i try to install the driver nvidia setup doesnt detect my card.

is there is any way to get GTX 570m got detected by nvidia driver setup or any other solution out there ?

Thanx

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1488/m15xgtx570m.jpg I don't know why this keep happening any advice I have A09 bios update .. I removed GTX260 and pluged GTX570m 3GB it didn't give me any error it worked but when I install the driver use to say it cant find compatible hardware now it say failed please I need your help guys

Hi. I went through this same process with my M15x and a 570M last night with success. I removed all traces of other Nvidia drivers on my M15x then I went to the same link for laptopvideos2go as mentioned earlier. Go into the Drivers section and filter the ones for your operating system. Select the driver version you want. Then download the driver and also save the .inf file to your desktop. Once the driver has downloaded, install it and a folder for this driver should appear on your desktop. Go into the Display.Driver folder in there and look for a file which has the same description and the .inf file you saved on your desktop earlier. Remove this from the folder and replace it with the one you saved. Then press the back arrow and open up the Setup application. Your driver should now recognize your 570M and install the driver!

• 1 month later...