Ultrabay GPU 20-30c hotter than internal GPU

zedster

As the title says, that's my situation right now, my cpu and internal gpu stay at the 60s or 70s when gaming, but for some reason, my ultrabay likes to hit the 80s and 90s.... I'm running at 1100mv for them both but is there something I need to change in the bios or anything I can do to bring the temps down? this definitely doesnt seem right. the ultrabay is gpu 1, not 0 right?

As the title says, that's my situation right now, my cpu and internal gpu stay at the 60s or 70s when gaming, but for some reason, my ultrabay likes to hit the 80s and 90s.... I'm running at 1100mv for them both but is there something I need to change in the bios or anything I can do to bring the temps down? this definitely doesnt seem right. the ultrabay is gpu 1, not 0 right?
I think it is possible don't get me wrong. But if you want I can test this for you.Btw can you remove whitelists? Are you 'the zedster' ?

Can you check if the fan is working properly or not on the ultrabay GPU.

Do this:

1. Remove the ultrabay gpu, run 3dmark and note the temps

2. Insert the GPU, run 3dmark with sli enabled and note the temps

3. Temperature gradient b/w the gpus should not be more than 3-5c

if you still get the same results, chances are that the ultrabay GPU is conky!

Depending on what games I'm playing, the ultrabay would be ~7 - 10C hotter than the internal gpu. I've even re-pasted the ultrabay but it didn't really help with the temps, maybe lowered it 1-2c max.