[News] Dell to announce new flagship monitor U2412 to replace the current U2410

Michael

• Founder

WARNING: Discussions that reasonably discuss two products will result in immediate bans, thread closures and an e-mail to your mother about your bad behavior. :13_002: And to stay on topic, this is perfect timing for me because I planned on getting an external monitor + new desk to go with my M18x :D I'll need to borrow your spyder 3 when the time comes stam.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just a quick on-topic post here if I am allowed ,and I will let the majority of off-topic posters here get back to their off-topic posting :21_002:

I have had the U2410 for a few months and I love it

The U2412 looks just like my U2410 so I guess thats a good thing

• Founder
Just a quick on-topic post here if I am allowed ,and I will let the majority of off-topic posters here get back to their off-topic posting :21_002:

I have had the U2410 for a few months and I love it

The U2412 looks just like my U2410 so I guess thats a good thing

Yeah I don't expect drastic changes either (speculation though), so it is kinda comforting to know that if I waited one more month or so I could have gotten the newer model. In any case the current monitor is great (even better after my calibration)