[Poll] How many monitors do you use?

angerthosenear

How many screens blast light at you?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How many screens blast light at you?

• Founder

I contemplated going surround since i have 2 x Titan but then realized I don't really like multi monitor gaming, especially with the bezels. So I'll just wait on a curved AMOLED display that's high resolution :D

I contemplated going surround since i have 2 x Titan but then realized I don't really like multi monitor gaming, especially with the bezels. So I'll just wait on a curved AMOLED display that's high resolution :D

I know exactly what you mean, I only game on one of mine.

I love researching and gathering information, so I spread out across all my screens. Most people just stare at me lol

I get my VRAM usage up lol. I use about 500MB through normal usage, 1.5GB if I'm getting busy.

Just the one, a Dell U2913WM 21:9. It's great, especially for games, but a bit cramped on the desktop. Once I get around to building a bigger desk I'll liekly add a 23" accessory display for desktop work.

• Founder
Just the one, a Dell U2913WM 21:9. It's great, especially for games, but a bit cramped on the desktop. Once I get around to building a bigger desk I'll liekly add a 23" accessory display for desktop work.

How's the input lag on that? I saw the lg equivalent at frys and the vertical size was tiny.

Sent from my GT-N7000

What about pulling the screens out of the bezels?

• Founder
What about pulling the screens out of the bezels?

Nah looks too ghetto and wouldn't wanna do that to $1000+ displays.

Nah looks too ghetto and wouldn't wanna do that to $1000+ displays.

Embed a display in the side of your case and call it a laptop. You can put your CM Storm keyboard (which one do you have? I have the Trigger w/ Reds) on one side and get a touchpad thing on the other and put those below the display. Just claim it has terrible battery life and always plug it in.

Just using 1 120Hz for now (though I'm really waiting for a 1440p 120hz Lightboost capable monitor). Aside from that, while multi-monitor setups are nice, I just can't get past the eyesore known as the bezel. Even if you de-bezel, there is still a game. At that point, I'd rather just get a projector; this is not even fathoming the idea of 120hz 3 monitor and the horsepower required to achieve it.

>> Gaming point of view <<

• 1 month later...

I use a 32" 1080p LG TV that is fantastic for a pc desktop. It's one of the newer LN5300 models that either has a VA or IPS screen in it. Has a semi-gloss coating, little to no blurring, and more importantly little to no response lag. $300 at Amazon/BestBuy on sale, pretty nice

I only use one, but really want at least two... One side for web browsing and one side for games. One side for showing resources and APIs, one for writing code...

You should go get one, even if it is some cheapo display. Can probably get one for under 40$ from a local computer store.

I only use one, but really want at least two... One side for web browsing and one side for games. One side for showing resources and APIs, one for writing code...

Sounds like the second the would only be a distraction for you. :21_002: