NVIDIA GTX 700 series - modified VBIOS

svl7

Hello, I am new to this flashing of BIOS and overclocking so please forgive my ignorance. I was wondering why there is no mention of VBIOS for a GTX 770M or 765m. Is that because they are not clock-able over the factory limit default - 135MHZ Core and up to 3000 MHZ memory(Roughly) and standard power settings.

Or is it just not common? or maybe a waste of time and i should just bite the bullet and upgrade to 780m's. Thanks for your help. :)

Hi, I need best flashed BIOS to EVGA gtx 780 acx, my oryginal Bios : 80.10.3A.00.80(P2083-0020) GPU-Z show stock clocks : core 863MHz memory 1502 boost 902.

Any idea which one is the best and where I can download it.

Hi, I need best flashed BIOS to EVGA gtx 780 acx, my oryginal Bios : 80.10.3A.00.80(P2083-0020) GPU-Z show stock clocks : core 863MHz memory 1502 boost 902.

Any idea which one is the best and where I can download it.

Finally made an account here, so I can use this thread to thank you for your work.

There are two little issues I wanted to address:

1) There seem to be slightly differences between your and skyn3t's (from overclocket.net) mod vBIOS, which allow higher or worse overclock on some (but not all cards). Any guess what could cause this? Different vRAM Timings maybe?

2) I already sent a few "beers" over to you via paypal weeks or even months ago, to thank you for your work, and I have an idea/a little wish to express regarding that. The VGA POST Screen you included in the vBIOS was really funny and gave a great touch of oldschoolness in the first few days, but after a while it is really annoying if you are a overclocker who gets 50-10 BSODs on his Testsystem every day - because the POST delays the whole boot process by 2-3 seconds (that sums up to a few minutes each day).

Maybe it would be a nice idea to grant donators a special version without POST. Would be great if you could bother to think about it ;)

Cheers

have a 780 using Rev3 Bios @1241/6520 1.212v

Anyway its been fine as far as I can tell since august but I just noticed today when I was getting low FPS in BF4 that my GPU clock was stuck at 823. I tried re applying the OC, different games, changing to vcore ect. Stayed at that setting. My Settings in Nvidia Control Panel are adaptive and the GPU Usage was 98%. Normally when the GPU boost downclocks on your bios its because its built into the driver however I've never seen it do this before. Any idea? It fixed itself after reboot. Weird thing is EVGA Precision X reported my Max clock at 1241 at some point in time during that boot, so it must have locked itself at somepoint in the few hours my PC was on.

Hi there

I have a MSI 780 Gaming Twin Frozr, I downloaded your Nvidia_GTX_780_(EVGA)_80.10.3A.00.82_-_'OC_edition_v03', I used dos nvflash -6 to flash and I have : Ovveride subsystem, I said Yes. Now I have : Board ID mismatch.

Is it because my card is non reference design ?

Thanks a lot

You probably have a card with a B1 chip. Haven't modified the vbios for that yet. Can you send me a copy of your verison?

Hello Guys,

i have a MSI GTX 780 Twin Frozer, the card have the Bios 80.80.21.00.1C P2083-0021

can someone tell me which mod bios with this card works

thx

Any of the reference 780 80.80.xx vbios should work fine.

hello svl7

first you say to modify the b1 bios,then you say any reference bios 80.80.xx works fine.but there is no b1 bios from you?specialy for twin frozer...

can you modify this.it`s the original and by gpuz it`s with elpida chips. 80.80.21.00.68

can you remove the post screen?i hate any extra gpu postscreen....original also.i know only 2 person who modify the bios in web.so,who wants to flash a modify bios they know the 2 person and they know where to download.

msi.zip

Hey thanks for the bios, it's working out great. I've been reading through here looking to see if I can find more information on the power target setting. So I'll just go ahead and ask if any of you have experimented on anything over 100% using the evga acx sc bios. Is there any noticeable difference increasing past 100% vs the 340w default setting?

There will be only difference if the stock limit isnt enough. So if your card never reaches stock 100% limit you dont need to raise it, makes no difference

Lähetetty minun GT-I9300 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Okay thanks! It seems to peak at 70% power usage during bf4 load at 100% power target, so i guess it's fine for now.

One other thing i wanted to mention is, i believe i've found a bug with these bios. If i'm running nvidia surround, then switch it off(my process is, Activate all displays then maximize 3d performance then configure my monitor positions) My overclock and my overvolt on my 2nd sli card is reset. I'm using the evga sc acx bios. Has anyone else experienced this? Using Precision X

Edit// I've done some more testing on this, and it seems to only do it when Precision X is actually open during the surround swap. If i close it before i switch off surround, then open it back up after i'm done turning it off, my overclock/voltage is exactly where i left it.

Hi all,

I've just bought a reference Gigabyte 780TI and wanna try your bios and play a bit with it.

I'll try to post my results, but as this is one of the cards from vmanuelgm (but not adquired directly to him), it will be all but surprising...

Hey Guys,

I want to flash that Bios to my Graphic card. (you dont say :o)

I've got a Gigabyte Gtx 780 TI Windforce 3 OC.

Can i flash the "Nvidia 780 Ti (reference design) - 'OC edition v04'" - Bios?

Because it's no reference Card, and i don't want to risk to get my gpu destroyed after 2 days^^

Hope someone can give me advice^^

And now stop reading, go Overclocking ;P

//EDIT:

I found out that my card surely has no Reference Board :(

Will this work for a regular Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 using the most updated 335.23 Driver? Im using Windows 8.1 on a Intel i7 4770k, 16 gigs of ram, ASUS Maximus VI HERO Motherboard. If this will work which link should I download from the front page?

Says my driver version is from 3/4/2014 Driver version 9.18.13.3523

screenshot of it - http://i.imgur.com/HykvTvs.png