NVIDIA GTX 700 series - modified VBIOS

svl7

<a href="http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/27709862/file.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" ao_sl_clk="function (e){}" ao_sl_vle="null" ao_sl_href="http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/27709862/file.html" ao_sl_cont="function (e){}" ao_sl_blur="function (e){}" ao_sl_mouseout="function (e){}"><acronym>http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/27709862/file.html</acronym> My Bios EVGA GTX 780

I want to know that bios should I use for a 780 MSI Lightning ?

Most likely the lightning... can you send me a copy of the normal and ln2?

The Bios not Work with my EVGA gtx 780

"It doesn't work" is totally useless for me, zero information at all.

"It doesn't work" is totally useless for me, zero information at all.

He can't get a signal out of his card after flashing your bios (v3). (he posted it on hardwareluxx)

That's the same that happened to newer revision cards with older versions of your bios, right?

Hey SLV7 is there any chance you could modify your "OC Edition REV3" to allow for lower clocks as I like to have an "underclock" mode for when I'm just watching movies etc... and currently the voltage is fine as it lets me go down to 0.937 but the memory does not allow underclocking OR could we do this ourselves via the kepler bios tweaker tool ?

Hey SLV7 is there any chance you could modify your "OC Edition REV3" to allow for lower clocks as I like to have an "underclock" mode for when I'm just watching movies etc... and currently the voltage is fine as it lets me go down to 0.937 but the memory does not allow underclocking OR could we do this ourselves via the kepler bios tweaker tool ?

You can't modify the bios with that tool, it will brick your card. (no signal).

Why would you need an underclock mode when the card still uses it's p-states with this bios?

You can't modify the bios with that tool, it will brick your card. (no signal).

Why would you need an underclock mode when the card still uses it's p-states with this bios?

I'd just like the option of having it, On the previous REV2 bios I could underclock and undervolt and even play some games in this "Underclocked" state which in turn lowered power usage and heat output, Now with this REV3 bios I dont have that ability anymore and I cannot find the last bios I used which I preferred :(

I'd just like the option of having it, On the previous REV2 bios I could underclock and undervolt and even play some games in this "Underclocked" state which in turn lowered power usage and heat output, Now with this REV3 bios I dont have that ability anymore and I cannot find the last bios I used which I preferred :(

You are literally the ONLY person who cares/wants this. I'm sure svl7 has a lot better things to do with his free time than to cater just your needs.

You have also been ranting about this to other users here about being the "only" change from v00 to v03. How about not responding to these questions until you actually read what the differences are or have something constructive to add? They are in this thread..... v00 wont work with Elpida memory, v03 has adjusted fan profiles from v02

@Sv7

Can you please include the older versions of you vBIOS on the first page so Dice will stop complaining?

I just don't see the problem here. Just fix a lower p-state with nvidia inspector.

hello there

is there a chance that you will make unlocked BIOS for new MSI 780 Lightning ? I know it is not much popular now becouse its so new, but it is a top end card like Classy or HOF and would be great to see some BIOS which would get the hell out of this card :)

Thanks in advence svl7 !

Hey svl7 could you mabe take a look at my stock bios and see if you can make it better?

I have 2 Msi GTX 780 with Arctic Accelero Xtreme III aftermarket Coolers and the fans dont seem to be on the right setting in the stock bios if you know what i meen.

Accelero Xtreme III · VGA · Cooling · ARCTIC

Im adding my Stock bios.

Hope you can help, the only thing i know is that the fans are 2000rpm max.

MSI.GTX.780.stock.v.80.10.37.00.05.zip

stock.v.80.10.37.00.05 .rom.txt

Finally got time to get the classy cold!was just working on the core, will try mem tomorrow... SVl7, did you had time to figure out how to get 1.6v on the classy? I was able to set 1711 core but ran out of voltage! had to lower to 1698 to get the run to pass. Anyway your bios is simply awesome! I just need to find a way to get a little more v....

icebob`s 3DMark - Fire Strike Extreme score: 6337 marks with a GeForce GTX 780

hello there

is there a chance that you will make unlocked BIOS for new MSI 780 Lightning ? I know it is not much popular now becouse its so new, but it is a top end card like Classy or HOF and would be great to see some BIOS which would get the hell out of this card :)

Thanks in advence svl7 !

There is a lightning bios out there, it's just not terribly stable in my experience.