NVIDIA GTX 780 Owners

Brian

• Founder
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought it 2 weeks ago,saved a lot of money to buy this but it's a total worth.

I bought it because good SLI profile with Far cry 3...Nvidia is messin' with those too much and for nothing really :|

And with this beauty my windows 7 note raised up to 7.1 :)))

Just bought it 2 weeks ago,saved a lot of money to buy this but it's a total worth.

I bought it because good SLI profile with Far cry 3...Nvidia is messin' with those too much and for nothing really :|

And with this beauty my windows 7 note raised up to 7.1 :)))

What is your 7.1 score? I get a 7.9 graphics rating on my 660Ti, so I'm guessing you have a 7.1 due to something else.

I have the Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce edition. It's really a great card and blows everything away at 1080p. I've had a lot of issues with BF3 and 320.18/320.11. I've read to do a clean install which I tried but still got artifacting (I deleted registry keys and hidden folders, etc...). I had to roll back to 314.22 and modify the inf file. Anybody else run into problems with BF3 on the GTX 780. And what do people use to OC nowadays? I've always been partial to MSI Afterburner but I would switch if something worked better.

I see you are running pci-e 2.0. With tri-SLI people have seen 3.0 perform significantly better than 2.0 even on x16 with multiple monitors. Have you tried to enable 3.0 on your system? You need to enable it in BIOS and run a file from nvidia to modify the driver. It's not guaranteed to work though on SB-E systems, but usually it does.

Had no record of it, is a patch in windows?

got my EVGA SC ACX 780 gets up to around 1260 with stock bios and tends to crash any further. I am satisfied with the card as it idles 22-24 degrees and generally only hits up to 53 ish degrees on load A VERY nice piece of hardware

bought 2 ... waited nearly 1 month for the 780 version cooler ... but than decided to stop waiting and take the titan version ... who cares if it is standing titan or 780 on it ;)

post-7749-14494995690827_thumb.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

I bought one for my new 3dvision build and I love it. I was a little surprised that it wasn't a large gain from my 7970 ghz edition but I still love the card and I love what Nvidia has to offer. It's been 5 years since I've been with the green team and I'm enjoying being back.