G73VX 3D version owners help

Like title says any users out there that are willng to try and dump vbios with gpuz or nvflash on their 3D g75vx.

Or just post screenshot from gpuz so I can see what vbios version is there.

I would apreciate help on this matter please.

I would edit the title as it says g73vx and I am pretty sure you meant g75vx which may confuse people. Also I have a g75vw 3d with the gtx 670m. This would not help you in anyway would it?

• Bios Modder

jmhdj

We all can not understand what you want. And for what purpose. Video BIOS in G75 is part of the system BIOS and is located in the file system BIOS. Explain in detail what you need and for what.

jmhdj

We all can not understand what you want. And for what purpose. Video BIOS in G75 is part of the system BIOS and is located in the file system BIOS. Explain in detail what you need and for what.

I need to find if video bios of 3D modells is same as video bios of non 3D models. I know that video bios resides inside system bios as option rom module. And have found 2 option rom modules inside of generic asus sbios update rom file. One is for 660m and other is for 670mx. I just need one person to read vbios number on his 3D model so I can compare if it is same as non 3D model.

• 11 months later...

I have the 40-pin layout on my motherboard.

Is there any way I can solder on the 50-pin header and add any transistors, resistors, ect. in the appropriate places in order to get a 3D screen to work on my laptop?

I plan on keeping this forever, so I definitely would LOVE to do this.