CATALYST 13.4 and 13.5beta2 released also 13.4 CAP1

Moises Coimbra

AMD Radeon

i tried the new driver and it has some nice hotfixes waiting for the new reworked driver for amd frametime latency issue that will be released on june

At this moment the beta driver 13.5beta3 for my alienware nearly doubled the performance in many games but its beta so be cautious if ur a normal user grab the whql one.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

I had hard time with these drivers and scaling option always greyed.

If anyone have a problem with scaling option and the newest AMD drivers (13.X series) here is the workaround:

-Down the resolution , i.e you were at full 1920x1080 and that is the maximum resolution supported, set it to something lower than the native one, i.e 1600x900

-The scaling option is now not greyed anymore

-Set it to what you want (adapt, center, fit)

-Set your resolution back to native if you want to. The scaling option goes back to greyed, but the option selection is still good.

Plus the CCC is totally buggy. The page refresh are random.