[BENCHMARKS] The OFFICIAL Thread

Brian

Hi Monster,

I am impressed with your P570WM performance.:83:

In the near future, if You disassemble the CPU cooling system, please take and send me a photo of your P570WM CPU power system (chokes, mosfets, capacitors). I am interested in differences between mobo revisions.

Now this is interesting... I wonder how much Micro$oft paid to Futuremark to make Fire Strike run better on Windows 8 than Windows 7? Windows 7 usually excels in benchmarks, especially when they are heavy on CPU dependency. Note the higher CPU and GPU overclock with Windows 7, yet Windows 8 scores better...

It sucks to see Windows 8 actually do something better than Windows 7 for a change. :mad:

Fire Strike: Side-by-Side Result - Windows 7 vs. Windows 8.1

Windows 7 - 11039 3DMarks - 4.6GHz | 1139/1500 Windows 8 - 11039 3DMarks - 4.5GHz | 1085/1500

46x on the CPU. Need to refine it a little better

Valid Futuremark Link: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4930K,Notebook P570WM

wxsv.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you ran that pretty much stock, so yes good run. Exactly where you'd expect, so no worries. Now start pushing it a little bit at a time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did you put a value in the BIOS field like I said? If so, what was your voltage. And what was your multi (43x??) I can not tell by the 3dmark11 run. Sysinfo will read the turbo core clock as zero if the GPU's are overclocked when the test starts. Your cpu clock shows zero for turbo core clock. So again, just asking what your multi and voltage were.