[BENCHMARKS] The OFFICIAL Thread

Brian

Awesome! When you break that score, take a screenshot of the score with CPU-Z and GPU-Z open. Open three CPU-z's, one for CPU tab, one for Memory tab, and one for Mainboard tab. Not only does it give more info than Futuremark, but looks better on the forums ;) Oh, and of course post the FM link too, as usual.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't get why physics scores are only mid 14k for a hex IVB at 4.5ghz. quad IVB at that speed pulls off 11k, so I feel that hex should do at least 15, if not 16k.

Does this do it for you? Check my physics score NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4930K,Notebook P570WM Here is one with quad core IVB at 4.7GHz. http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/4763740 Better yet here is a quad core IVB Mark11 score at 4.5GHz. http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/7571388

vantage core scaling is almost perfect, unlike 11. Quad IVB at 4.5 only does around 320k in vantage while you got 476k.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm actually over 21K on Graphics score with the M18xR2, but that Physics score is way better. I can't push my CPU any harder than I already have, and I don't think there is a mobile CPU that can do much better (sure as heck will not be doing it with a Haswell mobile) so.... reaching the end of a dead end street with mobile processors, LOL. I'm thinking it might be time for more CPU. It's a real shame things are going in the 180° opposite direction of awesome with Intel's new mobile processors. Somebody (or a group of somebodies) needs to be fired over Haswell... those naughty...

post-119-14494996677434_thumb.jpg

I'm actually over 21K on Graphics score with the M18xR2, but that Physics score is way better. I can't push my CPU any harder than I already have, and I don't think there is a mobile CPU that can do much better (sure as heck will not be doing it with a Haswell mobile) so.... reaching the end of a dead end street with mobile processors, LOL. I'm thinking it might be time for more CPU. It's a real shame things are going in the 180° opposite direction of awesome with Intel's new mobile processors. Somebody (or a group of somebodies) needs to be fired over Haswell... those naughty...

[ATTACH]9911[/ATTACH]

Yeah IVB seems the way to go. It also doesn't help that mobile haswell only supports 1.35V ram. Not only is the CPU a wash, but this makes the memory is slower. I'm pissed my 3920xm is somewhat mediocre. Good ones seem to beat me by around 100mhz at the same voltage. Despite this I did get the 32m superPI record though. Yay for 2133 CAS9 memory: post-5693-14494996678803_thumb.png

Now if only I submit a hardware picture to HWbot to get points for that and my 7970m wins. I don't get that requirement since it's so easy to just take a picture without extreme cooling being used if you did cheat.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Khenglish

I think you may want to go back and re look at that. You're off by 25 seconds my friend...Unless you are talking about first for T|I.

Ha that 6m 55s time just got submitted. When I did the 7m 20s run the fastest on HWbot was 7m 26s.

I can't see my CPU finishing at any higher than 4.7ghz, even in the cold. That guy has a very good CPU to run at 4.9ghz.

If anyone knows if heat guns to add caps to the CPU power filtering would melt the socket or not... please let me know. Clevo CPU filtering is pretty light. Only 5 330uF caps.

His CPU is insane. Makes me wonder what could have been if I got a 3920xm OEM that sold for $355 a few months back instead of this one...

just set your system to boot 2 Cores and then try it again

• 2 weeks later...