[BENCHMARKS] The OFFICIAL Thread

Brian

You're a little late. That has been there for months. And as long as i hold most of the records, I will be calling myself the King Of kings! 

Edited by johnksss
  • Thumbs Up 2

Improved Cinebench R11.5 score - 11.73 pts by BGA PUSSY-CRUSHING KILLER BEAST :hyper:
http://hwbot.org/submission/3214811...5_core_i7_6700k_11.73_points?recalculate=true

1638164.jpg

Also improved Cinebench R15 score - 1063cb B)
http://hwbot.org/submission/3214773_papusan_cinebench___r15_core_i7_6700k_1063_cb?recalculate=true

1638142.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

New and improved Firestrike score - 14474P By BGA PUSSY-CRUSHING KILLER!!:hyper: Well over 14450P now. Soon maybe 14500P ?  I know that the physics score have more to give in this bench. Have had 15522 in physics in earlier Firestrike bench.
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/12050777

Skjermbilde (755).png

The BGA KILLER notebook would come on shared 7th place in the desktop section for Firestrike with (i7-6700K and single GTX 980). Not bad for a laptop:D

DESKTOP.png

• Thumbs Up 2

I think you misunderstand what king of kings means so i'll give a brief explanation.

The kings of over clocking are the guys and gals who rank at the top of over clocking period. And the ones who rank at the tops in their class of parts. And it filters down from there. There are a handful of kings running around in our world and you should know exactly who they are, but there can be only one at the very top. And that is the guy or gal who benches every thing regardless of cost or what that part may hold. The guy or gal who will bench a netbook or a bga "turd" book for .05 points. Will spend many long hours on benching every part that comes their way. Have more than a few records under their belt and going up against the very best in this field. This is how i came up with King of Kings. Because as of today's date that is the title I hold. And this was not something that started a few weeks ago. This started back in 2009 with laptops. I'm not taking anything away from the other king benchers because that's not how i operate. And win lose or draw i post benchmarks. Not the ones I can only beat. And besides that, it's pretty well known already. And there is nothing wrong with competition nor losing, that is just the way of the world. It's more about how you handle losing that defines you.

Edited by johnksss
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 5/25/2016 at 10:37 PM, Khenglish said:

So how'd you get SLI working @Mr. Fox?

Plug and play with @Prema magic firmware. Those are two 180W 980.

18 hours ago, Thumper_23 said:

Great scores @Mr. Fox  I see you got those 2 bad boys going. Did you sell your Panther and get another Clevo?

The Sky X9E with the 980 SLI belongs to Eurocom and they asked me to send it back to them. I purchased a P870DM-G from a Clevo source out of Finland @tanmeister and sold the Panther as a barebones. After losing the silicon lottery twice on 980M SLI and ending up with 4 crippled samples that couldn't overclock worth a damn I decided I was done wasting money the 980M slot machine. My home is now officially an Alien-Free zone. I sold everything and have the P870DM-G and a cute little 15-inch monster with 4790K and one of the 980M cards out of the Panther. It will be my lap-toy and travel companion and the P870DM-G will be my beast.

Edited by Guest