[BENCHMARKS] The OFFICIAL Thread

Brian

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4930K,Notebook P570WM

stock cpu clocks (hyperthreading disabled in bios

0mv increase 906core 3050 vram

Crapo windows 8.1 .... wonder if i can break 20k graphics score in sli...

Same clocks with a mild 4400 on the cpu. http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/9050059

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh so thats how it is? You wanted my settings to run 2133mhz quad channel but you dont want to share your knowledge? Forums are 2 way streets.... noted.

Louis what exactly can I help you with? I'd be glad to anytime:apple: I set my cores in XTU at 45x6 and that's the most I can get out of this chip. If I put 1 core at 46 it won't even boot.Here's a screenshot of my settings.

post-229-14494998976783_thumb.png

• Thumbs Up 1

not refering to your multi,our top speeds for the most part are irrelivent,your set to 4500 and doing 4500 so its boosting to your specified max turbo and holding it,im some 400mhz off my max turbo believe it or not its strange behaviour,do you manually adjust anything in system bios or just xtu?

not refering to your multi,our top speeds for the most part are irrelivent,your set to 4500 and doing 4500 so its boosting to your specified max turbo and holding it,im some 400mhz off my max turbo believe it or not its strange behaviour,do you manually adjust anything in system bios or just xtu?

Look at my XTU screen. If I rebooted and went into the bios/ performance/ cpu/ it would be in there.

The trick are the Power and Amp settings. If the CPU demands more than they allow it'll throttle back.

He is using 240 and 320 respectively.

So if you do that in BIOS (which allows for higher stable OC han XTU btw) that would translate to:

Turbo Boost Max & Turbo Boost Short Max (1/8 Amp): 1920 (240 x 8)

Core Current Limit (1/8 Amp): 2560 (320x8)

The trick are the Power and Amp settings. If the CPU demands more than they allow it'll throttle back.

He is using 240 and 320 respectively.

So if you do that in BIOS (which allows for higher stable OC han XTU btw) that would translate to:

Turbo Boost Max & Turbo Boost Short Max (1/8 Amp): 1920 (240 x 8)

Core Current Limit (1/8 Amp): 2560 (320x8)

Prema, I didn't realize how high my core current limit was till you showed it in amps. It should be much lower correct? What do you think it should it should be with 4.5 OC

• 4 weeks later...

What happened to my post? I posted my results from Prema's mod OC 970m... will try again:

GTX 970m GPU @ 1443MHz (+405)/1.168V

vRAM @ 6200MHz (+600)

CPU i7-4710HQ @ 3.7/3.6/3.5/3.5GHz -60mV Temps: 87C

GPU Temp: 79C

I noticed that OC the CPU doesn't help much so I also did a run at +420/+620 with CPU at 3.2GHz and undervolted -60mV and CPU and GPU temps were 78 and 70C respectively. I forgot to do a screenshot though, will run again later.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4710HQ,Clevo P65_P67SE powered by PremaMod.com

Jxy87xY.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2