Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Brian

[BENCHMARKS] The OFFICIAL Thread

The official Clevo benchmark thread..let the race begin!

• Thumbs Up 1

Below no longer relevant after launch of T|I 2.0

So... let's see what Clevo/Sager laptops can do 

How to submit your scores

1. Make a post in this thread that will contain a screenshot, provide a link of your results if it is a 3DMark Vantage/11/06 run and post anything else you feel like mentioning for that particular run, i.e ambient temperatures, cooling method, etc...

2. Go to Forms and locate your laptop and then click on the benchmark you want to submit your results

3. Complete the form. The last question of the form will ask you to submit the link of either your post or the link of the screenshot you took (i.e [ URL]www.example.com/1.jpg )

Note: You must type those tags (don't copy-paste them from this post, must be in capital letters, no spaces,) like the example above in order for the link to be clickable.

In case you want to edit or delete your submission or need assistance on how to submit your score check the guide here

************************************************** **************************************************

Clevo/Sager League

3DMark Vantage

3DMark 11

3DMark 06

I'm sorry I did not notice your answer before.

My P150HM stock cooling system works well. It's full stable now up to 1100/2700MHz/1.05V for GPU and 2x4.4GHz for CPU.

gtx680m11002750mhz.jpg

No Fn+1

The K5KM results were with untouched card.

There is no Optimus/Enduro on P150/170HM.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, here is my benchmarks with stock gpu clocks. I haven't tweaked my system yet but will keep you posted when I do !

But first my spec is :

• Chassis & Display : Clevo P150SM Matte Full HD LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
  • Processor (CPU) : Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-4800MQ (2.70GHz) 6MB
  • Memory (RAM) : 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 (2 x 4GB)
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780M - 4.0GB DDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 11
  • 1st Hard Disk : 120GB KINGSTON HYPERX 3K SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 555MB/sR | 510MB/sW)
  • 2nd Hard Disk : 500GB WD SCORPIO BLACK WD5000BPKT, SATA 3 Gb/s, 16MB CACHE (7200 rpm)
  • Thermal Paste : ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)
  • Sound Card : Intel 2 Channel High Definition Audio + MIC/Headphone Jack
  • Network Facilities : GIGABIT LAN & KILLER™ 1202 WIRELESS GAMING 802.11N + BLUETOOTH 4.0

3DMark11 : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz,Notebook P15SM

3DMark 2013 Firestrike : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz,Notebook P15SM

Also did a Windows performance yesterday and really good result :

post-15857-14494995882385_thumb.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's an Alienware for you clevorr NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3940XM,Alienware M18xR2

Well I guess I have an advantage with 780M but your physics score sure is great.

Yeah can't really compare 680 with 780, its like chalk n cheese. If my machine had 780,s it would be another broken record but i couldn't be bothered and my 680,s work very well. Very Nice AW Score there though!! I think i am gonna wait for whatever is after the 780m then upgrade..

• Thumbs Up 1

4X4 Actual

Oh I see now how futuremark is saying you have 16GB with only 2 4GB sticks now.

Im getting a p157sm next week :Banane44:

i7 4700mq

16GB Ram

GTX 780m

250GB SSd

As soon as i have it, i will post some benchmarks.

If Prema´s bios mod would be ready i:83: could test some OC too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is there a recent CPU/GPU overclocking guide for Clevo/Sager laptops? While I have experimented with Intel XTU have gotten a 12.5k 3DMark 2011 bench with 780m SLI stock, seeing 680m SLI hitting 15k+ Custom XTU settings? Custom GPU settings? Voltage mods? Power supply upgrades?

Just wondering what a best practice is for someone who wants to try his hand on overclocking a gaming laptop. I see people posting benchmarks, but casual searching I see posts like this - http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/4372-780m-gtx-overclocking-2.html , but again the results are being discussed but not the steps on how to get there in a FAQ or Step by Step form. I am curious to try and find an overclock setting for the GPU's and CPU that will work with my Sager 9380-S with a default 330w brick.

Kind Regards,

Koinonos

Hi guys somebody help me out.... I have a W230ST core i7 4700MQ with 8GB of ram. I have overclocked the machine with nvidia inspector with the following settings.

+135mhz on the core clocks and +400mhz on the memory clock. It won't go more than that as 3D MARK 2011 crashes. :( I am getting a score of 4778 but some people are getting a lot more than that. What to do? I am using a Thermaltake cooling pad which does a good job with the temps (lowering CPU up to 5 degrees centigrade - not bad for a €20 cooler).

Any suggestions on how to improve my 3D MARK score? Should I overvolt the GPU a bit in order to balance the high clocks? I don't know what to do. I appreciate an answer from the forum.

@gnikolaides that depends, you need to figure out the reason behind 3DMark crashings. Is it due to high temps or due to lack of voltage with the higher clocks? If it's due to high temps overvolt won't help cause you need to keep temp low, otherwise overvolting will solve your problem. Also consider ambient temperature (if it's too high that won't help) also running the bench consecutive times won't improve your score cause the heatsinks are getting hot and they don't have enough time to cool down, plus some people when benchmarking tend to use a portable A/C unit blowing cold air directly to the heatsinks and helps them keep temps even lower therefore having extra headroom for higher clocks or voltage.