Asus G75VX Vbios flash

hi i want to flash my bios asus g75vx you can give me a detailed instructions

I've read through this but found nothing

I've downloaded the file ASUS_G75VX_OC.zip (Prema)

but unfortunately I do not know how I can flash the

can you please help me

so that I can overclock my asus ?

sorry for my bad english I'm from Germany

i flashed the oc one although size mismatch... now laptop dead... wont start... nothing....

i unplugged it and removed battery... maybe tomorrow i'll plug it back in and see if it reset and maybe i can reflash the backedup bios...

any ideas would be greatly appreciated..

thank you

no luck with this oc bios... i think i'll just fix this one and leave it at that...

You shouldn't flash with a size mismatch... Oh well, try the bios recovery feature, I don't know whether it is implemented in the G75, but it's worth a try. Press Win+Home and hold it, then the power button. Key combo might vary though.

Else I can sell you a bios chip which you would need to solder to your board.

EDIT: Also to anyone else - the instructions above are problematic and can lead to serious issues. I can't recommend following them.

You shouldn't flash with a size mismatch... Oh well, try the bios recovery feature, I don't know whether it is implemented in the G75, but it's worth a try. Press Win+Home and hold it, then the power button. Key combo might vary though.

Else I can sell you a bios chip which you would need to solder to your board.

EDIT: Also to anyone else - the instructions above are problematic and can lead to serious issues. I can't recommend following them.

Ok

Thanks

If that's the only way then I guess I'll try warranty asus folks and see

May god help us all amen

Thank you again

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Is there any chance you guys can finally post the over-a-year old anticipation guide on how to dump your own BIOS, mod it with what ever program you need to mode it with, change what ever values you need to change in order to get the BIOS unlocked, then flash it back?

It's that simple, please tell us what to use, what to look for, and how to do it.

Also, add a disclaimer and warnings and video's , that way you can stop deleting files and tutorials if people DONT listen to them and brick their computers.