GTX Titan Overclocking Bios Mods

Brian

• Founder

EDIT by svl7: Check here for the vbios files: http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/3454-nvidia-gtx-titan-modified-vbios-more-control-better-overclocking.html

This thread will be dedicated to @svl7 creating some nice vbios mods for the T|I Titan enthusiast community. Remember, do not distribute these outside T|I when the vbios is released and always give credit (svl7) when its due and buy him a beer as appreciation (he loves his beer).

4/13/13:

Beta testing under way: GPU Boost 2.0 Removed. Voltage fixed or adjustable.

3DMARK 11: NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3770K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS V FORMULA score: P14955 3DMarks

post-5-14494994947857_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494994949052_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494994949697_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

A newbie who's honestly, just found out this community via this mod which seems truly amazing :) I've spent a lot of time and frustration trying to tweak the BIOS ROMs for my Titans and support is just too lacking :(

• Founder
hi joker, when u say adjustable voltage do u mean being able to go past the 1.212v that is currently locked when u enter such things as kelper bios tweaker?

Can't say for sure since it's @svl7 work but judging from past modifications - yes, you'll be able to raise the voltage higher.

• Founder
hi joker, when u say adjustable voltage do u mean being able to go past the 1.212v that is currently locked when u enter such things as kelper bios tweaker?

No, 1.212v is a hard limit and you have to do hardware mods to get passed it. I mean adjustable voltage as in you flash the vbios and its not fixed at 1.21v like other custom vbios releases, you can adjust it to whatever you want. In addition, GPU Boost 2.0 is removed so there's no clock fluctuations.

• Founder
is there any hardware mod guides out for the titan that explain the procedure and the risk involved?

Yeah I think Kingpin has a guide for it on his site.

Yep, him and Tin Tin. Also Xtream Addict did a nice litter write up as well....but these mods are in no way shape or form easy. You have to zombie mod these cards.

• Thumbs Up 1