EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

I don't think I will be getting it:/ I have see enough gameplays to see is not the jump I'm looking for.

it looks promising, i liked bf3 from start but get bored pretty early anyway so, hope there are many kinds of mods or something to make it last.

I remember when I was sick of WWII shooters, now I miss those days lol. I want a resurgence of WWII games and no more of these modern era games. That said,I will give BF4 a try.

I pre-ordered the ps4 version but I may have to go order the pc version again. I just don't like running Origin. Also, even if bf4 is a modern era shooter repeat, at least it doesn't have a dog that you are supposed to feel compassionate about.

Preordered, so looking foreward to the beta.

Just hope it will feel like battlefield 4 and not battlefield 3.5.

awsome game =D annoying about the tablet buissness though, i like my games to be on the machine i am playing

Can't wait!

However i want premium together with BF4 base pack, instead of having to buy them separate and priced Higher.

I'll wait for the Maps to come out individually before deciding to pick them up. The Idea of preordering DLC content Boggles my mind.

I really liked what I saw in the beta, it's a technical improvement over Battlefield 3, but to call it a "new" game isn't really true, it's more of a battlefield 3.5.

and I really hope when it launches it won't have the same issues that I experienced with BF3 at launch.

I played the beta on the 360 and wasn't too impressed. I'm sure the game is incredible since I am a huge fan of BF3, but I encountered a lot of graphical glitches and server problems. I'm downloading the beta for PC now so I can get a better idea :P

I played the beta on the 360 and wasn't too impressed. I'm sure the game is incredible since I am a huge fan of BF3, but I encountered a lot of graphical glitches and server problems. I'm downloading the beta for PC now so I can get a better idea :P

PC version is okay, I think I heard something about a HD Textures after beta but before release. Because some of these textures look dull, like Textures from mirrors edge or something.

Played a few rounds in Beta, and have to say i'm impressed. The gameplay and framerates felt very smooth for a Beta. The map they released is pretty awesome, with tons of routes and verticality. But I still hate battlelog.

Played the beta and had a lot of fun. Definitely have to say an improvement over BF3. I can't wait to see the new maps and weapons when it comes out, but already liked all of the changes to the different classes. Although the one thing that seemed a little OP was the new assault rifles. Other than that, am excited for 3 days from now when the full version comes out.

A good news for BF4 players.

We can play today BF4 on 4.00pm German Time, but we Need a Proxy/vpn to Asia. (Malaysia)

a great game indeed, i'm just a bit pissed about the crashing and bugs going on

yea, boring crash, but always the same, have to wait the first patch.

Someone is playing with a SLI 680M? perf?

Was having a direct x error every game when I first got it but now seems to be fine, don't recall any update client side?

I hear about, that the 331.54 driver seems to be more stable for playing BF4.

My Girlfriend plays with the 331.65 driver and got Direct X crashes too.

Myself is playing on Laptop with an very old 302.77 Mod driver and it is stable (But slow).

At the Moment I got no other choice because of Upgrading my VGA and found no VBios that fits.

But stable. Maybe ist worth a try.

Any one have comments on the campaign itself? I was thinking about getting it but I have rather crappy internet at the moment so id only be able to do single player.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

played beta for a week or so, its was fine, a bit laggy, but eh can't expect beta to be optimized. The map in beta was pretty crappy, it was way way to big. Sniping was a bit more difficult to be honest,especially with that distance meter shit :D but i like it !

Waiting that the prices drop and gonna get it then. Imo 50-60euros of the game and 50-60 euros of the premium is too much to ask.

Ya I took the plunge and bought the game and premium for $110. I sure hope itll be worth it although it seems there still major server errors.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Its basically Battlefield 3.1 version 2. Better world destruction but the graphics aren't much better and neither is the system requirement to max out.

Multiplayer will keep this game alive by far, but it's not worth $60. I'm waiting til I can grab it for $10-20 from some Russian or Indian outlet that has overstock. There's a lot of legit overseas retailers that will sell to US buyers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ShineGlizzy
      Hey guys whats going on? I have an M17X R3, been running the 780M perfectly fine for about 7 months now. I've updated the driver once before, but it seems I'm having problems with all of the latest releases. Whats happening is when I download the latest driver, I run the setup so the 398.36 folder gets saved on my computer. Well thats what is NOT happening. Every time I run it, I see the folder pop up, but once the Nvidia downloader fails (as it should), the 398.36 folder disappears! I cant figure out how to make it stay there permanent! I've disabled driver signing and everything. Any suggestions?
    • By plutomaniac
      Clevo W25xHNx Latest BIOS, Firmware & Windows 10 Drivers

Note: This thread is no longer updated. You can find the latest info HERE.

This is a collection of all drivers & firmware updates I have found and tested to be working properly on my W251HNQ laptop, part of Clevo's W25xHNx lineup.

Notice: The Clevo W25xHNx series include a variety or specific configurations. Not all W25xHNx laptops have the same hardware when it comes to USB 3.0, 3G Modem, Wireless/Bluetooth card etc. Check your specific model and update accordingly. The BIOS/EC & Intel ME Firmware are universal. Also, Nvidia GT 540M drivers must be downloaded from the nvidia website as they are still actively updated.

Note: To extract some of the files below you need to use programs which support RAR5 compression!

Firmware

BIOS v1.01.07 & EC v1.00.06 Mod/Stock

Click the link above and you'll be taken to my Clevo W2xxHNx/W2xxHPx BIOS Mod thread in which you can find an updated BIOS for W25xHNx series as well other similar models. I have personally tested it and recommend to apply it. For those that don't want the Mod, the Stock BIOS is also included.

Renesas uPD720200a v4.0.2.1-0.3

This is the latest firmware for the Renesas uPD720200a USB 3.0 controller. Use the included utilities (x86 or x64) to update in an easy way.

Note: You can run "Check Firmware Version.bat" file as administrator to check your current firmware version & operating system architecture.

Intel Management Engine v7.1.x.xxxx Consumer (1.5MB)

The latest ME 7 1.5MB (Consumer) firmware can be found at the above linked thread of mine. After flashing the latest BIOS & EC you can update to the latest Intel ME firmware via Windows or DOS. If you use my Modded BIOS, the latest ME firmware will be updated alongside automatically.

Drivers (Windows 10 x64)

TouchPad: ELAN SmartPad v15.10.5.2

This is the same driver that Windows 10 installs by default as well, including sliding gestures and ELAN/Windows control panels. Other drivers may not work properly by not including gestures or any setting alteration via control panels.

Warning: Do not install the old stock Clevo ELAN driver under Windows 10. It will corrupt the Upper and Lower registry Filters of mouse & keyboard which means all keyboard and mouse devices cannot be used unless fixed.

Intel Management Engine Interface: INF or MEI-Only Installer

Visit the link above to go to my ME thread & download the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver which supports 6-series systems.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology: Intel RST AHCI v12.9.4.1000

This is the latest Intel RST driver that is compatible with 6-series systems. It works perfectly under Windows 10 and offers the best AHCI performance.

Note: Only the AHCI driver is included. The HM65 chipset does not support RAID so it's not needed and the Intel Management Console application does not provide any benefits/options in AHCI mode.

SD Card: JMicron JMB38X v1.00.76.01

The latest JMicron SD Card driver with official Windows 8 support. It works perfectly under Windows 10.

Ethernet: JMicron JMC251 v6.2.34.25

The latest JMicron LAN driver with official Windows 8 support. It works perfectly under Windows 10.

Audio: Realtek HD Audio ALC269 v6.0.1.6971

This is not the latest Realtek HD Audio driver but works perfectly under Windows 10. It includes the Realtek HD Audio Manager and cooperates with Creative's THX TruStudio Pro v1.04.12. Newer drivers may not work properly by not including Audio Manager or not working with TruStudio Pro.

Software (Windows 10 x64)

Camera: ChiconyCam v1.0.56.614

The latest ChiconyCam application I could find. It works fine for taking pictures and recording video. Contrary to what Clevo offers, it allows video recording at 1280x1024 and doesn't reset to 640x480 or similar.

THX: Creative THX TruStudio Pro v1.04.12 + W25xHNx EQ

The last TruStudio version from Creative with official Windows 8 support. It works perfectly under Windows 10 and settings can be tweaked from both TruStudio and Realtek HD Audio Manager. Of course, you should use TruStudio for more options & output profiles. Bundled with the setup is the Clevo W25xHNx EQ configuration which allows you to select between all available output options inside the program (External Speakers, Headphones & Built-in Speakers). It's extremely important to use the appropriate OEM EQ file otherwise the wrong profiles will be shown or chosen while playing audio.

Warning: Not all Realtek drivers work with TruStudio and vice versa. I have personally tested that Realtek HD Audio v6.0.1.6971 driver works perfectly with TruStudio Pro v1.04.12 under Windows 10. Newer Realtek drivers may or may not work.

Documentation

W25xHNx Brochure & Part Legend

W25xHNx Service Manual

W25xHNx User Manual

W25xHNx Concise User Guide *

W25xHNx Concise User Guide (Greek)

W251HNQ Specifications

W251HNQ Spare Parts List

JMicron JMC251 (LAN/SD) Product Brief

Realtek ALC269 (Audio) Product Brief *

Renesas uPD720200a (USB 3.0) Product Brief *

Frequently Asked Questions

What about Realtek RTL8188CE & Motorola Bluetooth?

For the Realtek wireless card, you can install the latest driver from Realtek's website but keep in mind that there are a lot newer versions around the web. For the bundled Motorola bluetooth, use the stock Windows 10 drivers. Do not install the "latest" Motorola drivers which can be found around the web. They have not been updated since Windows 7 and do not work on anything higher. Personally, I replaced that combo card with an Intel Wireless-N 7260 with Bluetooth 4.0 which receives regular updates from Intel and provides proper and a lot faster WiFi & Bluetooth functionality.

What about Fn-Key Legend: Hotkey?

Do not install any version of this utility on anything higher than Windows 7. It's EC dependent and there is no version that can work on newer operating systems without causing major problems. Besides, it's useless as Windows 10 includes most of its functionality by default.

How can I disable the Alarm Beep when battery is low?

There are two settings you need to configure, a BIOS and a Windows one. First go into BIOS > Advanced and set Low Battery Alarm Beep to Disabled. Then, boot into Windows, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound. Double-click Speakers > Levels tab and make sure PC Beep is at 0% and Muted. The BIOS setting disables the alarm that occurs the last 30 minutes of the battery and the Windows setting prevents the last 5 minutes beeping which is enforced despite the main BIOS setting.

* English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
      * Manually created from multiple documentation
      tags:w251hnq w25xhnx w25xhn W251HNQ W251HN W25XHN W25xHN W25XHNX W25xHNx Windows 8.1 Service Manual BIOS bios EC KBC Drivers JMC251 JMB38 ALC269 renesas USB PD720200 Hotkey Fn-key Camera TruStudio THX Turbo-X turbo-x Steel G i3-450 plaisio 2VR RTL8188CE bluetooth W251HPQ w251hpq W25xHPx W25xHP w25xhpx Beep 4.0.2.1.0.3 Realtek 4.0.2.1-0.3 disassembly upgrade update clevo sager np3250 NP3250 1.0.1.07 1.00.06 ChiconyCam firmware 7.1.60.1193 ELAN SmartPad Intel chipset management engine MEI rapid storage RST 540M RAM i7 i5 i3 memory 8GB
    • By SenikTheFasthog
      Using Win 7 Ultimate and the stock A11 BIOS. No matter how many times I reinstall the driver with admin privileges, I can seem to get the media keys working. I've used the Windows 7 64bit drivers and the 8.1 drivers, nuttin do it.

'Fraid I don't have many leads to follow on my own just yet. So here I am.
    • By AleksR17x
      Being an Audiophile i had to get all the functions up and running for my Almost new R4

How to get updated driver.. and Thx control panel to work under windows 10 64 bit (who has 32 installed on an R4 anyways)

I have DDU disabled always, Windows 10 in Test mode.

Do this after all the other drivers/apps are updated, NVIDIA, Visual C etc.

Fix:

1.:ownload the latest driver for the Recon 3Di chip itself. This specific driver package is for a later revision that has another firmware on the effect side so the Control Panel does not work.
      But we are not after that here, we need the latest driver so it will work optimally in W10.
      http://www.dell.com/support/home/no/no/nobsdt1/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=D6NF4

2.: Thx Control panel:
      Download the standard Audio driver package M17x R4 / M18x R2
      https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER00384156M/2/Audio_Creative_W74_5NJ7K_A01-Setup_ZPE.exe

3.: Right click the exe file and extract the contects to a random folder.
      Go to Program files\Creative\Sound Blaster Recon3Di\Sound Blaster Recon3Di Control Panel
      Copy the contents of this folder over to Program Filesx86\Creative
      Make a shortcut to the desktop. Run it, and you have control over all settings  

(optional) Delete the Newer Recon 3Di control panel folder if you installed that with the newer package that does not recognise the older Chip.

• By samupetho
      Hello guys!
      So my setup works finally, but with on major flaw: whenever I want to get into "gaming mode" - meaning using the eGPU, my only working solution and method is 100% working, however takes ages -
      Without egpu, boot to windows, uninstall all nVidia drivers
      Reboot to macOS, turn on egpu, wait around 10 sec, plug it in, run the automate-egpu.sh script, then again in -a mode
      turn off mac, shutdown egpu, wait until there's no green light, unplug.
      plug the thunderbolt cable back in, boot to windows without egpu connected, open device manager, turn on egpu, after 10 sec hotplug, see it gets recognized, re-install drivers.
      turn off mac, shutdown egpu, wait until there's no green light, unplug.
      plug in the egpu, boot to boot selection, after the cursor is move-able, power on the egpu, boot to windows (if it would freeze w/ black screen or infinite spinning wheel, force shutdown and do step 6. again)
      after getting to Windows, voila, it's alive.
      Additional 8th step - whenever I turn off my laptop, I have to re-do everything. +1 : I always use the closest thunderbolt port to the magsafe port.
      So the question is, did anyone found out a way of booting 100% succesfully without having to reinstall the geforce driver all the time? I mean since my macbook is the most problematic one, even I have a gtx 10x0 series, I should be happy of this method working at least, I'd still love to fasten up the process.
      ps.: I'm thinking about a solution, what would somehow reset all the caches/temp files of the driver itself when shutting down everything, if there would be a way for doing that, I would try it right away, and post an update. Would it help at all, or should I just keep reinstalling everytime?
      Thanks,
      Samu

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.