Battlefield 4 discussion

Jimbo

I pre-ordered the ps4 version but I may have to go order the pc version again. I just don't like running Origin. Also, even if bf4 is a modern era shooter repeat, at least it doesn't have a dog that you are supposed to feel compassionate about.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really liked what I saw in the beta, it's a technical improvement over Battlefield 3, but to call it a "new" game isn't really true, it's more of a battlefield 3.5.

and I really hope when it launches it won't have the same issues that I experienced with BF3 at launch.

I played the beta on the 360 and wasn't too impressed. I'm sure the game is incredible since I am a huge fan of BF3, but I encountered a lot of graphical glitches and server problems. I'm downloading the beta for PC now so I can get a better idea :P

I played the beta on the 360 and wasn't too impressed. I'm sure the game is incredible since I am a huge fan of BF3, but I encountered a lot of graphical glitches and server problems. I'm downloading the beta for PC now so I can get a better idea :P

• 2 weeks later...

Played the beta and had a lot of fun. Definitely have to say an improvement over BF3. I can't wait to see the new maps and weapons when it comes out, but already liked all of the changes to the different classes. Although the one thing that seemed a little OP was the new assault rifles. Other than that, am excited for 3 days from now when the full version comes out.

I hear about, that the 331.54 driver seems to be more stable for playing BF4.

My Girlfriend plays with the 331.65 driver and got Direct X crashes too.

Myself is playing on Laptop with an very old 302.77 Mod driver and it is stable (But slow).

At the Moment I got no other choice because of Upgrading my VGA and found no VBios that fits.

But stable. Maybe ist worth a try.

played beta for a week or so, its was fine, a bit laggy, but eh can't expect beta to be optimized. The map in beta was pretty crappy, it was way way to big. Sniping was a bit more difficult to be honest,especially with that distance meter shit :D but i like it !

Its basically Battlefield 3.1 version 2. Better world destruction but the graphics aren't much better and neither is the system requirement to max out.

Multiplayer will keep this game alive by far, but it's not worth $60. I'm waiting til I can grab it for $10-20 from some Russian or Indian outlet that has overstock. There's a lot of legit overseas retailers that will sell to US buyers.