Wireless Headset?

Captmario

Hello guys, im trying to go all wireless, since having a plugged in mouse and wired headphones, its trouble carrying it around lol :P

Can you guys suggest a headset which is wireless and not expensive, with decent bass and specially should be sound proof, i mean i dont want to hear external noises ( and should fit on the ears ).

• 1 month later...

Have You bought wireless hearset already? If not and You're still wondering, I can suggest You Philips SHB9100. I'm very satisfied with them. They cost about 130$, dunno if its not expensive for You. This bluetooth headset is very comfortable to wear, with decent bass and quite sound proof. Battery lasts about 9h, works perfectly with Sgs2 i9100, nexus 10 tablet and windows 8. And when battery is down You can always use them with mini-jack cable.

Ask if You have any questions (probably depending if U have bought headphones already) ;)

• 4 months later...

I had a Logitech G930 , Great headset ! only the con is that its a little bit on the exspensive side.

Other then that it will fufill are you're needs ! Like mentioned or the Corsair Vengeance 2000. But like Noobzr said its cheap plastic you will find this almost on every headset these days.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

...I couldn't vouch for Astro's A50s exactly, it appears they force you to buy the mixamp and that'll go way over your budget. Unlike the A40 (wired), which you could buy alone if you wanted. All I can say about Astro is I have a headset that I bought in 2010, still works great, the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my head, and their customer service was top-notch (had an issue with my mixamp and had a back and forth email with a repair guy). My mixamp did seem to crap out in the microphone function somewhere though.

I definitely wouldn't spend under $100 on a headset though, in the past I'd be replacing a headset every year, getting over 4 years out of my Astros was <333

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I recommend looking into purchasing a W770 Lenovo Bluetooth Wireless Headset, it has great sound, it's very portable, and has a microphone. It charges quickly and the battery has a good lifespan. You can find one for around $20 if you use eBay or Google shopping.

...I couldn't vouch for Astro's A50s exactly, it appears they force you to buy the mixamp and that'll go way over your budget. Unlike the A40 (wired), which you could buy alone if you wanted. All I can say about Astro is I have a headset that I bought in 2010, still works great, the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my head, and their customer service was top-notch (had an issue with my mixamp and had a back and forth email with a repair guy). My mixamp did seem to crap out in the microphone function somewhere though.

I definitely wouldn't spend under $100 on a headset though, in the past I'd be replacing a headset every year, getting over 4 years out of my Astros was <333

i own a astro A50 and the reason they make you buy the mixamp is so you get the 7.1 surround sound. and i know you may thing but other surround sound headsets have a usb receiver and doesnt require me to buy a mixamp. but if you think about it those headsets arent multi compatible. The Astro A50 is awesome. I have my Xbox and my pc connected at the same time. I can get sound from both if i wanted to. It is a great headset but not really meant for transportation. its meant to be put down on a desk and use multiple platforms for it. If you want a good pc gaming headset the turtle beach z30 is nice i have used it before the sound is awesome very sturdy, easy to use. however i have noticed on the z30 the battery lvl does effect the mic at times. if you have low battery you would have to charge it or play charging it if you want mic on full volume. The range on it is also great. i had my laptop upstairs and went down to cook with it on and i was able to listen to music the whole time xD

• 3 months later...

I'm using a Philips SHB7150. It costs about 70 euros. I bought it off amazon.de (german).

The sound quality is acceptable for a bluetooth headset. I'm using it on my Samsung GS5 as well.

I like to be able to connect it to my Y580 wirelessly, but i really have to say that you shouldn't use it for calls with your mobile phone (the mic catches too many noises if you're walking through town)

The sound while gaming is good and if the battery is empty you can connect it with an audio cable.

• 1 year later...

Logitech G930 gets my vote. I've gone through 3-4 headsets and so far its the most durable ones i've had. My headset is about 4 years old now and the only thing i've had to change out were the padding. The padding is avaible on amazon and was pretty cheap too.