Asus G46 Unlocked Bios

I was looking to find a unlocked bios for the Asus G46vw. I see people have modded them for the G75 and G55, but I can not seem to locate one for the G46. I was wanting to get access to the hidden advanced menu options in the bios.

I was able to open the bios with AMIBCP v4.53 but was unsure how to use it. I could see the option that are hidden but couldn't figure out how to modify values.

Asus G46vw 209 Bios

G46VWAS209.zip

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...
I was looking to find a unlocked bios for the Asus G46vw. I see people have modded them for the G75 and G55, but I can not seem to locate one for the G46. I was wanting to get access to the hidden advanced menu options in the bios.

I was able to open the bios with AMIBCP v4.53 but was unsure how to use it. I could see the option that are hidden but couldn't figure out how to modify values.

Asus G46vw 209 Bios

[ATTACH]6369[/ATTACH]

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Same problems with @defcoms. Any suggestions or feedbacks pls?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder

If someone need bios 210 with unlocked for higher overclocking video GTX660M, or unlocked and overclocked GTX660M, welcome PM.

Klem,

I'm sorry, but I can't PM you because of forum rules (I do not have enough posts). As far as I know, BIOS of G75 is similar with G46, ist't it? May be you can make a bios with unlocked additional menu for some donation? Or may be svl7 could help us in this subject?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
Yes, of course. What do you want to unlock? What changes have you made to the configuration of the laptop?

Hello again!

Glad to see you can unlock BIOS!

I'd like to unlock the same features like in this thread for G75WV: http://forum.techinferno.com/asus-gaming-notebook-forum/2538-%5Bg75vw%5D-modified-bios-vbios-higher-overclocking.html

May be with some additional overclock.

Latest BIOS is still 210.

Yes, of course. What do you want to unlock? What changes have you made to the configuration of the laptop?

Thank you for your help! Everything works fine, 1110Mhz of core clock increses performace up to 15%! Additional menus also works fine.

Anyone? Sorry for the double post but i really want the added features of the unlocked bios. could someone maybe school me on how to do it if the file isnt available? Ive opened the bios in amibcp but am usnsure how to unlock the features. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Bios Modder
Anyone? Sorry for the double post but i really want the added features of the unlocked bios. could someone maybe school me on how to do it if the file isnt available? Ive opened the bios in amibcp but am usnsure how to unlock the features. Thanks in advance for any help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Something else i have notice on these bios is that if you select "use default settings" in bios, mine switched to a legacy boot instead of UEFI and then it thought my msata was corrupt and would not recognize it or my boot usb. Just a heads up for possible trouble shooting. Number 4, i need 1 more!

• 5 weeks later...