* P370EM Bios Recovery Guide *

d4vidc

hey everybody sup, i recently tried to update and flash my bios on my p370em with a moded one and i bricked it totally,i was in need of help and saw that there was no easy guide available to help me recover it. so i decided to put this up in case anybody gets in the same situation.

1)you need a usb stick formatted to fat32.

2)download the stock bios rom from the net(google it)

3)rename the file to P370EM.rom or for the 3D model P37EM3.rom (caps sensitive) and then place in usb port

4)plug in the ac and battery

5)power and press and keep holding fn+B( you should see lights blinking on usb a few times to know its working ) after a bit it will boot up and u r sweet as and ready to boot into windows again all fixed:Banane05::Banane05::Banane05:

• Thumbs Up 3

Sweet FN+3 is new to me! Usually FN+B triggers a BIOS recovery menu on the Clevos.

Did you check if the BIOS & EC version from the stick was actually flashed? Did the new version show, or did your logo change to the stock stylenote one?

Some combinations just re-write the NVRAM, which gets not properly reset when you flash in Windows via Afuwin.

If you can confirm that this really blind-flashes the BIOS & EC, maybe by using my mod to repeat the procedure, then I'll update the recovery page of my blog with the new button combination.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Use the latest stock BIOS (link in my signature) and rename it to "W35xSS025.rom" or "W35xSS.rom".

On newer boards modded ones (even the ones that only have logos added like the mySN) can not be used for recovery as the original UEFI signature is broken.