G73 SW VBIOS FOR Nvidia GTX 680M

Rajah

Hello, I am new member. I was wondering if anyone tried to upgrade the video card on their ASUS G73SW to GTX 680M? Is there any working VBIOS I can download? I recently bought an GTX 680M videocard and I am looking for the VBIOS.

Thanks,

Rajah

sw model has a built in chip, you can't upgrade. You can return it.

Wrong. All G73.. (jh,jw,sw) have MXM 3.0b slot but later two coming with nvidia cards. I planing to try and upgrade my g73sw to gtx 680m but they are still bit expencive. Can I ask how much you paid for your 680m? As for vbios dont flash any other before you try card first it my work as well. I think you can brick your card if you try to flash dell vbios and have clevo 680m or other way around so be careful with that. Anyway I believe you would be first one to try upgrade sw model.

PS. Good luck :)

hi there if you're going for the upgrade please let me know too, i was thinking into upgrade mine g73sw with an gtx660m (JW worked see Conkers and svl7 post).

Post any news (good or bad) about your upgrade "trial" >D

Anyways keep the good work man ?D

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...