[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

hey Prema,

Could you check at my signature link my notebook info and tell which's the correctly prema bios and stock bios to download please?

thank you

EDIT: Merged

Thank you very much!!! And stock one?

hey Prema,

Could you check at my signature link my notebook info and tell which's the correctly prema bios and stock bios to download please?

thank you

Mod: P370EM3_08_08_PMv1.0.4.zip :D

Stock: P370EM3_08_09_Stock

Man you're a beast !!! genious !! I'm using P370EM3_08_08_PMv1.0.4.zip ty =)

Soo do you have the list of all improves from that bios mod? and fuctions?

Why take at least 2 minutes to my notebook start win8?

Changelog is in first post. There is a bug with the new oROMs with certain SSDs + mSata combinations which can cause a 45 second delay....

Just send me a coffe and 1920x1080 version of what you want and for which Mod version...:47_002:

For now it´s fine for me. I prefer to make a donor for major improvements on bios (i already sent some beers!:cool::rolleyes::cool:).

... (i already sent some beers!:cool::rolleyes::cool:).

Then maybe you should read it again: :27_003:

I can offer custom boot logos for donors...

So you want a logo or what? ;)

Hey Prema, Can you make a favor to me please? Check if this Bios from reseller is ME FW Version 8.1.0.1248 Bios Revision 1.02.05bNS1 KBC-EC Firmware Revision 1.02.08SA2

to Save current system BIOS ROM into disk to a backup file, the command's Code: afudos mybios.rom /O

Thank you

That is:

BIOS 1.02.08NS1 but for non 3D P370EM

EC 1.02.08 (stock Clevo not SAx)

ME 8.1.0.1248

Hello Prema,

1st) I will love a custom boot logo :Banane53:

2nd) I'm a noob in how identify my notebook model :06:

So my model's a 3D or not? Because come from reseller with that bios , but my Clevo's a 3D.. at least i think (i've a 120mhz display)

jPhPuG8.jpg

if i use that rom i've linked to you my notebook will come back to original setting from reseller as the photo?

thank you for you attention and patient

Hey Prema,

I'm using your bios P370EM3 / NP9370 3D Prema Mod v1.0.4 but the boot time take tooooooo long...

That score in 3Dmark in your opinon's good?

vrT9GLB.jpg9juNxrl.jpg

I'm trying now install Sagerbios but i cant downgrade the bios.... you can set for me the .bat file to that?

Thank you

If you use the latest BIOS & EC just flash ahead, the cross-flash-brick-story is a Myth created by a Sager tech to cover his ass when he sent someone non matching BIOS and EC versions...

If you use the latest BIOS & EC just flash ahead, the cross-flash-brick-story is a Myth created by a Sager tech to cover his ass when he sent someone non matching BIOS and EC versions...

vbios Sent mail, please note that check

I hate the sphere logo.... :53_002: tooo ugly

You've been given two choices, to disable it and to get a custom one, if you still decide to be so unhappy about it then maybe the stock BIOS is the best choice for you. :62:

Hi Prema,

First of all I would like to say thank you for your hard work, this is really great and is exactly what I am looking for.

I am using an P150EM with AMD 7970M, and I successfully flashed the EC/BIOS and ME firmware with the files providing on your blog. However, I'm not sure if I did the right thing and got the right BIOS version. Here is a screenshot:

[spoil]post-13334-14494995378105_thumb.jpg[/spoil]

As you can see, I have the EC version with the "PM" tag, but BIOS version not, and I don't see any menu to configure/OC RAM as shown in this review, is this normal ?

Besides, my screen always flashes once at the boot logo (since the time I bought it), which slow down the boot time a lot, is this also normal? And if not, is there anyway to fix it ?

Thank you ;)

It's safe do a undergrade in bios to a old version?

Depends, some downgrades brick your Notebook.

Just a humble idea. :joyous:

THX! I will collect some ideas...do you have a PSD with separated full res layers and font?...PM me please

... However, I'm not sure if I did the right thing and got the right BIOS version. Here is a screenshot:

As you can see, I have the EC version with the "PM" tag, but BIOS version not, and I don't see any menu to configure/OC RAM as shown in this review, is this normal ?

Besides, my screen always flashes once at the boot logo (since the time I bought it), which slow down the boot time a lot, is this also normal? And if not, is there anyway to fix it ?

Thank you ;)

Twice flashing screen is normal, there are no extra menus for P-EM models, all changes are "under the hood", for more you will have to use Intel XTU Utility...which again you will have to wait for the P150EM XTU EDITION or crossflash, but that will change your HW IDs etc to that of P170EM model.

I don't remember if I had put the "PM" after the BIOS name already into that version...better check the Motherboard Tab in CPU-Z to see if it flashed.

Depends, some downgrades brick your Notebook.

THX! I will collect some ideas...do you have a PSD with separated full res layers and font?...PM me please

Twice flashing screen is normal, there are no extra menus for P-EM models, all changes are "under the hood", for more you will have to use Intel XTU Utility...which again you will have to wait for the P150EM XTU EDITION or crossflash, but that will change your HW IDs etc to that of P170EM model.

I don't remember if I had put the "PM" after the BIOS name already into that version...better check the Motherboard Tab in CPU-Z to see if it flashed.

Sure, i can sent the PSD no problem.

That's another idea, Apple likes...

premamod2.jpg

You can work only with a nice typographic or using a phoenix image .. well it's open to all ideas.

I only like less... in all kind of Designs have a expression. "Less is more", that's why i like Apple design...

Like that font, one thing I can tell you is that NONE of my Mods will EVER show Sager or Clevo's name in it...LOL

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic