[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

HI all!

I am new to this forum and to the wonderful world of modded BIOS :smilingface (52):

Thank you so much prema for this awesome work!

A quick question, this is a screenshot of my stock BIOS:

post-29321-14494998279083_thumb.jpg

Can I flash your mod?

I really wouldn't like to break my laptop, I just wanted to make sure. :)

HI all!

I am new to this forum and to the wonderful world of modded BIOS :smilingface (52):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12442[/ATTACH]

Can I flash your mod?

I think this is the bios you need: P177SM | Prema Mod

Please wait with flashing until prema confirms.

• Thumbs Up 1

a little question:

how can I get complete scheme/instruction Dell 240w PSU modyfication (solid cable) for clevo p150em? Dell has three cables but my cable pin (5.5x2.5) it has only two cables. How to solid them?

http://forum.techinferno.com/clevo/3705-%5Bhardware-mod%5D-330w-psu-clevo-4.html#post102567

HI all!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12442[/ATTACH]

Can I flash your mod?

Yep, you can directly flash the latest P170SM Mod.

ENJOY! :)

Hey Prema it seems that there is a new EC version for the P157SM-A as seen on XMG Bios Download Section(P504) as the reported version is 1.03.05. Just letting you know.

Yeah that's out since awhile, will update soon-ish... sorry have to play catch up at home atm...;)

thanks prema...:D

your work is the best...

is there any update bios for W110ER...?...

i love this tiny beast...and love it more if there is some way to undervolt the processor...:D

I may update that one (we still use one, too), but IRC voltage options where not available on those pre-Haswell models...

Hi Prema,

Thanks for the excellent work you do with BIOSs. I used your BIOS mod to flash my P157SM-A and its been great. My only question is I set both the User and the HDD Passwords and now have to enter my SSD's password upon boot. I have also noticed that when I go back into the BIOS itself the HDD Password is not showing as being enabled and active. Can you confirm whether or not the HDD password is running and am I supposed to "login" to my 840 Evo every time upon boot?

Hi Prema,

Thanks for the excellent work you do with BIOSs. I used your BIOS mod to flash my P157SM-A and its been great. My only question is I set both the User and the HDD Passwords and now have to enter my SSD's password upon boot. I have also noticed that when I go back into the BIOS itself the HDD Password is not showing as being enabled and active. Can you confirm whether or not the HDD password is running and am I supposed to "login" to my 840 Evo every time upon boot?

Yeah, the BIOS menu doesn't refresh the SSD/HDD password status unless user pass is set or deleted first.

User pass is only asked upon entering BIOS menu.

SSD/HDD pass is asked on each boot. (how else could it access and boot from your SSD/HDD?) ;)

@ALL did you notice the systems used for these?:

GTX 980M:

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P370SM-A

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P15SM-A/SM1-A

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P17SM-A

GTX970M:

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4930MX,Notebook P15SM-A/SM1-A

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P17SM-A

:D

Yeah, the BIOS menu doesn't refresh the SSD/HDD password status unless user pass is set or deleted first.

SSD/HDD pass is asked on each boot. (how else could it access and boot from your SSD/HDD?) ;)

GTX 980M:

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P370SM-A

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P15SM-A/SM1-A

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P17SM-A

GTX970M:

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-4930MX,Notebook P15SM-A/SM1-A

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P17SM-A

I want that 980M for my P377SM-A!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 2

They have to put it in the SM(-A) models as socketed mobile Broadwell won't show anytime soon...

Does this mean that there is hope they don't EOL P377SM-A and they release an official bios update? Because that would mean I can upgrade through Xotic and have a warranty on the new cards.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 2

GTX 980M:

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P370SM-A

Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10GHz,Notebook P15SM-A/SM1-A

GTX970M:

I guess another upgrade is coming with Broadwell included... :bananahuge:

If i really can drop a GTX980m into my clevo p370sm-a ill be so happy!! i bought this laptop with only 1x gtx880m with the hope id be able to one day sell it and buy a gtx980m and then have space for a 2nd one if i want it because there have been so many positive rumours about the card. and now my new laptop isnt EOL already haha. these new cards should keep us happy!! i wonder what schenker will sell me one for? and where u think i should sell the GTX 880m? ebay?

Cheers

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic