[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

thanks! i figured it out. it was a lack of ECC memory and a few other things. well i guess i know now. unless you found a way to enable ECC support lol. thats why im playing with server OS.

thanks for the help!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi! I'm still waiting for my W230ss and reading the forum (as well as collecting post to be able to eventually download the BIOS, hahaha). Is there any documentation I could read to get to know the different parameters one can tweak and the "safe limits" not to burn anything?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Prema! I got my P150SM-A from mysn.se yesterday, and flashed it with your bios. It's working great. Also I found on hadwareluxx.de a new video bios from svogt for the 880m so I installed that as well. It will work fine until svl7 releases his unlocked vbios. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the tip on the 880M. Can you send me the link to svogt thread or the vBIOS?

Sent from my Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Civz ROM 2.8 with Kernel 2.2

hello so i have XENOM (SAGER OEM) NP9150 and i want to upgrade it with prema mod

i have the win key on the right

and some screenshoot

VVCap Image

can i use this mod ?

if i can what bios i must use ?

thank you

You are good. Use the "P150EM_17_11_PM_v2_K2" version.

ENJOY! :)

@Prema thx for your support, I am a bit scared because i have xenom not sager :D

Same. :)

@ALL Prema Mod v1 for P370SM-A & P377SM-A released and now in the OP.

@Prema

well you suggest me to use k2 version but my win key is on the right,

isn't it a bit wrong because in your blog i see k2 for the left side win key, CMIIW

yeah, mixed it up...good you read it yourself after all...

Excuse my dumb question, but I'm totally clueless when it comes to bios modding.

Does the modded bios give an option or some other way to disable intel graphics?

On all these models we can only disable the NVIDIA GPU. All data signals are physically routed through the Intel GPU, so disabling it results in no screen. ;)

Prema Mod v1 for W35xSS & W370SS as well as v1.1 for W230SS released and now in the OP

All 3 come with an enhanced GTX860M OC Mod (higher optional voltage, core & vRAM OC).

Your turn to show us some real Maxwell benchmarks!

I flashed this bios P370SM3_32_31_PM1 for my p370sm3 from 5 months ago and it's working like a charm, but my only problem is that when I'm playing heavy games like crysis 3 and watch dogs and my gpu's temperature kicks over (80c - 85c) the full speed fan doesn't kick in automatically as I have to press FN+1 inorder to get it to work at 100% speed and drop my temp below 80c. So is there any option in the bios which makes me able to control the fan speed to get to work at 100% after my gpu's temperature hits 80c +

Also when will P370SM3 v2 bios be released as I'm waiting anxiously for it.

thanks

I flashed this bios P370SM3_32_31_PM1 for my p370sm3 from 5 months ago and it's working like a charm, but my only problem is that when I'm playing heavy games like crysis 3 and watch dogs and my gpu's temperature kicks over (80c - 85c) the full speed fan doesn't kick in automatically as I have to press FN+1 inorder to get it to work at 100% speed and drop my temp below 80c. So is there any option in the bios which makes me able to control the fan speed to get to work at 100% after my gpu's temperature hits 80c +

Also when will P370SM3 v2 bios be released as I'm waiting anxiously for it.

thanks

That isn't HOT enough :P

Full FAN will kick in only with even higher temps (91c), that's how Clevo has intended it...

They also have problems to get the GTX880M 3D support working and because of that the 3D version BIOS hasn't been updated, yet...

They have a P370SM3-A on the roadmap, so they will have to get the 880 going with 3D or that model is scraped... ;)

Once Clevo updates the P370SM3 & P570WM3 I'll also update...

That isn't HOT enough tongue.png

Full FAN will kick in only with even higher temps (91c), that's how Clevo has intended it...

They also have problems to get the GTX880M 3D support working and because of that the 3D version BIOS hasn't been updated, yet...

They have a P370SM3-A on the roadmap, so they will have to get the 880 going with 3D or that model is scraped... wink.png

Once Clevo updates the P370SM3 & P570WM3 I'll also update...

That's great news and hope they will release this new bios soon, and about the fan issue actually my brother has the same laptop but he havn't installed the prema's bios and when he plays any game and the gpu's temp goes over 81c the fan start working at full speed 100% and also i remember that i used to have the same thing before flashing this bios.

So is there any way I can have my gpu's fan operates automatically at 100% when the temp gets over 81C without going back to the stock bios

He probably uses a different EC version...the EC, which is controlling the FANs, included in this mod is the stock Clevo EC and not modded.

Prema, I need your expert help! I tried to undervolt my i7-4710 with Intel XTU, I only tried -50mV and the computer locked down, and would not restart. It turns on for a few seconds, keyboard lights is on as well and then it shuts down. I removed the CMOS battery for 5 minutes still no luck. So I tried the Bios recovery with stock bios for P150SM-A from this site and it started up the bios recovery screen, I flashed it. After that it will start up but no screen and it will shut down after 40 seconds. Now I cannot do the bios recovery anymore. Any input before I call support...

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic