[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

To install OS X 10.9:

- Disable dGPU (Main > Setup)

- Set OS to "other" (Boot > UEFI Setting)

- Enable UEFI - " -

- Disable "CFG lock" (Advanced > CPU Configuration)

Add these lines for HD4600 GPU to config.plist:

<dict><dict>

Graphics

ig-platform-id
0x0a260006

Use Clover to Boot!

Share your tweaks, to get all stuff going.

ENJOY! :)</dict></dict>

Hi Prema,

Thanks for your awesome mod. Do you have any suggestions for the best way to install Mavericks? Clover is changing quite rapidly, but I made the tweaks to config.plist that you suggested. What are the proper USB controller settings? Which USB driver? I can get the Clover screen to pop up, but when I select my installer, the bootloader redraws, but the Mac installer never boots. I tried different cache options. Do I need to do this in CSM video mode?

Best,

nightalon

</dict>

Hi Prema,

Thanks for your awesome mod. Do you have any suggestions for the best way to install Mavericks? Clover is changing quite rapidly, but I made the tweaks to config.plist that you suggested. What are the proper USB controller settings? Which USB driver? I can get the Clover screen to pop up, but when I select my installer, the bootloader redraws, but the Mac installer never boots. I tried different cache options. Do I need to do this in CSM video mode?

Best,

nightalon

Check your mail ;)

Prema,

The value you asked me is 710.

I heard you a page back. That's the stock CPU code, I'll PM you a version with an older code when I find time, maybe Intel blocked the accidental OC unlock for certain CPUs...

I heard you a page back. That's the stock CPU code' date=' I'll PM you a version with an older code when I find time, maybe Intel blocked the accidental OC unlock for certain CPUs...[/quote']

Thanks mate, sorry I though you missed it :3

Hi Prema I update my sager with latest Prema Mod, and now I read about Intel ME firmware update... But I have some questions about Intel ME... For Sager NP9150 (P150EM) Ivy Bridge latest Intel ME is 8.1.51.1471 ? I need run MESET for update? What Intel ME do? Where I can found latest drivers?

After update to v2 prema Intel 7260 AC Bluetooth is not working... I don't know if is some incompatibility or driver bug because lot of people have same problem http://goo.gl/oIQMzg with non clevo/sager notebooks. But my problem seens start after bios update. I think old bios has one bluetooth option that are grey now or maybe is something about BT swith in keyboard (the light now is always on and I can´t turn off with FN key ).

Yoshigure,

You should be fine with the AC cards, i'm running an intel ac-7260, many others are too. No issues :)

hello, i'd be more than happy for an answer.

i am about to purchsse p370 or p375 very soon.

can both of them use the dual psu of p570wm? (600w)

and is it possible to load 780m in p370?

thanks

YES & YES :)

When will be new bios version for w230st laptop ? :)

Thursday!

yeah i like the prema mod !

Me too! ;)

Hi Prema I update my sager with latest Prema Mod, and now I read about Intel ME firmware update... But I have some questions about Intel ME... For Sager NP9150 (P150EM) Ivy Bridge latest Intel ME is 8.1.51.1471 ? I need run MESET for update? What Intel ME do? Where I can found latest drivers?

After update to v2 prema Intel 7260 AC Bluetooth is not working... I don't know if is some incompatibility or driver bug because lot of people have same problem http://goo.gl/oIQMzg with non clevo/sager notebooks. But my problem seens start after bios update. I think old bios has one bluetooth option that are grey now or maybe is something about BT swith in keyboard (the light now is always on and I can´t turn off with FN key ).

Just run the ME update in Windows, no need to do anything else.

Update your 7260 AC driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Wireless+Networking&ProductLine=Intel%C2%AE+Wi-Fi+Products&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Dual+Band+Wireless-AC+7260

YES & YES :)

Thanks.

Just to make it sure, let me rephrase it.

The 600w dual psu can be used fully as it is meant to be in p370em and sm right?

And 780m can be mounted on both p370em and sm? or just sm?

Dual PSU 300W & 330W works on all of them.

780M works only on P-SM not the P-EM

I solved the problem with AC 7260 bluetooth, deativating bluetooth in windows device manager and doing FN12 so i activate again. I even see onscreen logo about acticate bluetooth same for wifi.

Prema Mod v2 for P150SM, P151SM, P157SM, P170SM, P177SM, P370SM, P375SM, W230ST, W35xST & W370ST released!

(Still waiting for Clevo to finalize GTX880M P370SM3 BIOS)

Now looking for W740SU beta tester... ;)

ENJOY! :D

Changelog:

P1xxSM:

- Rebased to BIOS 1.03.04 (GTX880M & M290X support)

- Realtek LAN to v2.59

- Intel UEFI vBIOS updated to v5.0.1037

- CPU Microcode 651 to v17

- ME Firmware Mod to v9.0.31.1487

- Added stand alone BLCK & Chipset menus

- Fxed PXE bug

- Reworked menu layout for better overview, navigation & functionality

- A little polish here and there ;)

P3xxSM:

- Rebased to BIOS 1.03.03 (GTX880M & M290X support)

- Realtek LAN to v2.59

- Added stand alone BLCK & Chipset menus

- Fxed PXE bug

W230ST:

- Rebased to BIOS 1.03.03

- Realtek LAN to v2.59 & UEFI UNDI to v2.024

- Intel Sata Driver and RAID-ROM to v13.1.0.2030

- CPU Microcode 651 to v17

- ME Firmware to v9.0.31.1487

- Removed old automatic RAM OC system

- Added full RAM OC functionality (Clocks & Timings) :)

- Added RAM XMP OC Profile support

- Added fully customizable PCIe ASPM options (incl. proper Linux support)

- Enhanced external GPU Support (TOLUD & PCIe Control)

- Additional power saving tweaks

- Added BCLK OC functionality

- Fxed PXE bug

W3xxST:

- Realtek LAN to v2.59 & UEFI UNDI to v2.024

- Intel Sata Driver and RAID-ROM to v13.1.0.2030

- CPU Microcode 651 & 6C3 to v17

- Enabled NON Win8 UEFI boot mode

- Activated option to disable boot-logo

- Added CPU Current, Voltage and Power/Time Control for Intel XTU & Throttlestop 6.0+

- Added tons of additional menu items (CPU OC, iGPU OC, disable cores, HDD Password, SATA & USB control…) ;)

- Unlocked GTX765M Overclocking Limit

- Simplified OS X support (disable MSR & dGPU > not a power saving feature)

- Added full RAM OC functionality (Clocks & Timings) :)

- Added RAM XMP OC Profile support

- Added fully customizable PCIe ASPM options (incl. proper Linux support)

- Enhanced external GPU Support (TOLUD & PCIe Control)

- Additional power saving tweaks

- Added BCLK OC functionality

- Fxed PXE bug

- Prema Mod Style v3.1

Just upgraded my W230ST, complete timing control and XMP profile support for the DIMMS now - been wanting to try overclocking them to the 1866MHz version.

Thanks, Prema!

EDIT: Had to add -allowsv command line switch to update the ME firmware to the new version posted.

Overclocked RAM to 1866MHz 10-10-10-32 without a problem.

Will donate again ASAP!

Just upgraded my W230ST, complete timing control and XMP profile support for the DIMMS now - been wanting to try overclocking them to the 1866MHz version.

Thanks, Prema!

EDIT: Had to add -allowsv command line switch to update the ME firmware to the new version posted.

Overclocked RAM to 1866MHz 10-10-10-32 without a problem.

Will donate again ASAP!

It can't be updated with the standalone ME Firmware update version as it is already updated by the latest ME when flashing the Mod.

(You just forced it to flash the same version again even though it was already up to date.)

It can't be updated with the standalone ME Firmware update version as it is already updated by the latest ME when flashing the Mod.

(You just forced it to flash the same version again even though it was already up to date.)

Oh, ok, lol. Doesn't harm anything. Thanks again for the mod.

The new Mods have re-introduced bug for a NON UEFI LAN PXE boot scenario, which I thought I had fixed.

Will have a fixed version up by tonight.

The new version will keep the v2 revision, but instead show 27 Feb 2014 as date in CPU-Z etc...

Sorry and thanks for your patience! :17_002:

EDIT: All versions fixed and online.

ENJOY! :)

Hello Prema, thanks for your excellent work!

My p157sm(tf x611) was updated to your "P15xSM_33_31_PM1.1" version last Saturday, it has been working perfectly until yesterday I found the webcam has gone.

I've tried to reinstall my OS from Win8 to Win8.1, and restore the bios to default settings but it didn't work.

The camera has been used several times after updated the bios, but it has been gone suddenly, I can't figure it out.

Could you please help me if with your pleasure.

Thanks again.

Hello Prema, thanks for your excellent work!

My p157sm(tf x611) was updated to your "P15xSM_33_31_PM1.1" version last Saturday, it has been working good until yesterday I found it has gone.

I've tried to reinstall my OS from Win8 to Win8.1, and restore the bios to default settings but it didn't work.

The camera has been used good after updated the bios, but it has been gone suddenly, I can't figure it out.

Could you please help me if with your pleasure.

Thanks again.

Propably not BIOS related, but you could update to the latest version.

Make sure cam is enabled in latest Clevo Hotkey App.

HotKey App: ftp://ftp.clevo.com.tw/P1xxSM/OTHERS/Hotkey_W81.zip

I've tried to reinstall my OS to Win7, can't find the camera from the Device Manager.

If fn+F10 is pressed, the camera will be disabled but it still is shown in the Device Manager, but not disapeared.

I've the battery removed and tried, problem still exists.

The TF dosen't offer any BIOS and BIOS update tool, but I've backuped before, the backup is only a 4MB big file.

If I could restore the BIOS by a toolkit called "T_AMI_EFI_BIOS" or not? Is it safe to do so?

I've checked everything even the keyboard, and found no problems.

I am afraid it might be the only way to get the camera back now...

post-23633-14494997253298_thumb.jpg

post-23633-14494997253465_thumb.jpg

Sorry for my bad English, I just can't find my Webcam, it was disapeared from my computer now.

Here is the Screenshot which I've took earlier before...

Now it has no Camera option anymore.

I've tried to reinstall my OS to Win7, can't find the camera from the Device Manager.

If fn+F10 is pressed, the camera will be disabled but it still is shown in the Device Manager, but not disapeared.

I've the battery removed and tried, problem still exists.

The TF dosen't offer any BIOS and BIOS update tool, but I've backuped before, the backup is only a 4MB big file.

If I could restore the BIOS by a toolkit called "T_AMI_EFI_BIOS" or not? Is it safe to do so?

I've checked everything even the keyboard, and found no problems.

I am afraid it might be the only way to get the camera back now...

Never flash any old backups! The risk of bricking is very high.

As you said, your webcam worked long after you flashed the BIOS, so it is probably a broken cable or cam.

As I said try to flash the v2 of the Mod if you want to iron out any NVRAM related issues.

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic