[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

it is P150M version. And find a question that the Temperature of the 840 EVO SSD is very high.It reaches to 50°and even more.This is the picture

...is it normal?

That temp is normal...OK then you can use the P150EM Mod. :)

That temp is normal...OK then you can use the P150EM Mod. :)

Can you explain to me why there is such a high temperature of 840 evo ?

Prior to random control when the factory BIOS, temperature of SSD is over 20 degrees (room temperature about 20 degrees)

BIOS version is 1.03.03TBP3 EC version is 1.03.01TE1

Hello.

My NoteBook is Clevo PE170EM

BIOS Date: 10/19/12 10:41:59 Ver: 04.06.05

SMBIOS Major Version: 2.7

What fille i need to download for ubdating my bios?

Is it:

P170EM / NP9170 | Prema Mod

K2 EDITION > Alternative Keyboard Layout (Win key left / FULL FAN > FN+1)

??

I seen information:

IF THE CURRENT SYSTEM BIOS / EC IS 1.00.03 OR EARLIER, IT IS MANDATORY TO UPDATE TO 1.00.04 BEFORE USING THIS MOD!

DO NOT USE ANY RANDOM, NON MATCHING OR OLD BIOS & EC VERSIONS!

DOING SO MAY CAUSE A NON BOOTING SYSTEM!

So my version is ready to update from this link?

Before I brick my 570WM I need help.

bios ver: 1.02.10LS2

EC: 1.02.08SA

Those are what I have. I have don't nothing yet. How should I proceed to mod the bios? Go directly with v3 and done? Also, I don't remember if my 570wm is 3D or not, how I check that?

Can you explain to me why there is such a high temperature of 840 evo ?

Prior to random control when the factory BIOS, temperature of SSD is over 20 degrees (room temperature about 20 degrees)

BIOS version is 1.03.03TBP3 EC version is 1.03.01TE1

The SSD just generates it's own heat and by sitting in a small closed box it just adds up.

Hello.

My NoteBook is Clevo PE170EM

BIOS Date: 10/19/12 10:41:59 Ver: 04.06.05

SMBIOS Major Version: 2.7

What fille i need to download for ubdating my bios?

Is it:

P170EM / NP9170 | Prema Mod

K2 EDITION > Alternative Keyboard Layout (Win key left / FULL FAN > FN+1)

??

I seen information:

IF THE CURRENT SYSTEM BIOS / EC IS 1.00.03 OR EARLIER, IT IS MANDATORY TO UPDATE TO 1.00.04 BEFORE USING THIS MOD!

DO NOT USE ANY RANDOM, NON MATCHING OR OLD BIOS & EC VERSIONS!

DOING SO MAY CAUSE A NON BOOTING SYSTEM!

So my version is ready to update from this link?

You are good, that BIOS is recent enough. Just double check in F2 BIOS menu that the EC is also v1.00.04 or above.

ENJOY! :)

Before I brick my 570WM I need help.

bios ver: 1.02.10LS2

EC: 1.02.08SA

Those are what I have. I have don't nothing yet. How should I proceed to mod the bios? Go directly with v3 and done? Also, I don't remember if my 570wm is 3D or not, how I check that?

See if you have the 3D tab in NVIDIA Driver, mostly you will have the regular (non-3D) model.

In any case you can just flash the Mod (follow the readme).

ENJOY! :)

Time to tinker! I have the [h=1]Sager NP9390-S (Clevo P375SM)[/h]

I know this may be a loaded question but, What are the mods Prema's bios brings to this machine? I am unclear of which ones apply to it. I enjoyed Prema's product on another machine - I look forward to trying it on this one!

Time to tinker! I have the Sager NP9390-S (Clevo P375SM)

I know this may be a loaded question but, What are the mods Prema's bios brings to this machine? I am unclear of which ones apply to it. I enjoyed Prema's product on another machine - I look forward to trying it on this one!

There are shots of the current Mod Menu layout here:

P375SM | Prema Mod

Question I have a Sager Np8255s which is built off the Clevo P157SM chassis, would this bios mod allow me to OC/control voltages from the bios.

Very much so!

ENJOY :)

Hello Prema,

First of all THANKS! I was able to mod the bios!!! There's a problem... every time I OC the CPU on bios and get to windows it reset to the default values, in other words, is not ocing at all. I am stuck at 35 multiplier based on my 6th core (I use 3930K)

Hello Prema,

First of all THANKS! I was able to mod the bios!!! There's a problem... every time I OC the CPU on bios and get to windows it reset to the default values, in other words, is not ocing at all. I am stuck at 35 multiplier based on my 6th core (I use 3930K)

Uninstall Intel XTU. In BIOS enable "Runtime Turbo" then the multi below.

Prema i have bios files for sager any chances to mod it?

Enviado de meu GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk

It's all the same stuff apart from logos, text strings and main page info.

The Mods here are build on clean Clevo base and I'll keep it that way.

Prema I did all that and still :***(

Works for others, so something must not be in order, maybe XTU messed up the NVRAM...

- Make sure there are no XTU Software leftovers (folder/files) on the drive.

- In BIOS load setup defaults, then save and exit.

- After that do a full shutdown from windows

- While off remove the AC Adapter for 30s

- Reboot and set "Runtime Turbo" to enabled and "Runtime Core Ratio Limit" to "39" and save and exit.

Works for others, so something must not be in order, maybe XTU messed up the NVRAM...

- Make sure there are no XTU Software leftovers (folder/files) on the drive.

- In BIOS load setup defaults, then save and exit.

- After that do a full shutdown from windows

- While off remove the AC Adapter for 30s

- Reboot and set "Runtime Turbo" to enabled and "Runtime Core Ratio Limit" to "39" and save and exit.

Nothing changed... I am puzzled. I gotta say that I do see performance increase, I run all games way better, is more cool temperature wise etc. Why the hell would I be stuck at 35 multipliers hmmmm

Awesome BIOS. I have a W150ERM and i'm trying to overclock my GT 650M. Will I need to update my BIOS to your in order to get the best performance?

Welcome to T|I !

You are in the right place for what you seek.

Please look around the Forum and see if you can help someone else and reach 5 quality posts in order to get free download rights for all our stuff.

Nothing changed... I am puzzled. I gotta say that I do see performance increase, I run all games way better, is more cool temperature wise etc. Why the hell would I be stuck at 35 multipliers hmmmm

Maybe you didn't set your system to power mode in the Clevo Control Center?!

Welcome to T|I !

You are in the right place for what you seek.

Please look around the Forum and see if you can help someone else and reach 5 quality posts in order to get free download rights for all our stuff.

Maybe you didn't set your system to power mode in the Clevo Control Center?!

If you mean Performance yeah is on performance

Is there an update coming at all for the p150sm. I dont have any issues with the current I was just curious.

And also if there is going to be any work towards a 8970m vbios for further voltage and or memory ocing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hello again perma!

I finally flashed your new bios to my p370sm3 xmg laptop. Everything is going perfect. Thanks for that!

I have a few config questions you may be able to tell me how to set them out:

1. I bought 2133 2x4gb rams, but I had problems getting 2133 with xtu with stock bios. How do you reccomend me to set those frequencies now having your bios? by bios manual mode or still using xtu? do I only need to apply the multiplier and restart?

2.How can I overclock my 4700mq from bios? Could you please tell me a safe OC set up, and how do I apply it? Im tired of seeing ups and downs while playing games in the CPU frequency, so I would like to know how to keep it boosted!

3. ( maybe you can also help me with this one ) Im having weird gamming experience with 780m sli. should I use nvidia latest drivers or stick to the clevo ones from the clevo web page (even being so older )

THaanks again perma really u are the best !

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic