[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

How? You can't remove the password with the stock Clevo BIOS? That doesn't seem right...

EDIT: Prema Mod v3 for P570WMx now in the OP!

ENJOY & Happy New Year :)

I shoulda gave more information lol.

I did clear the password. :P

Then I set the password in the PM Bios.

In the HDD Password settings, it says the password has been set, but there is no options for me to pick...

It says the (password?) state is off. It shows everything off expect user password.

I shoulda gave more information lol.

I did clear the password. :P

Then I set the password in the PM Bios.

In the HDD Password settings, it says the password has been set, but there is no options for me to pick...

It says the (password?) state is off. It shows everything off expect user password.

The HDD password has to be set and cleared along with the "User Password" otherwise it won't report the correct state and won't work.

Follow this guide and it will work:

Tutorials | Prema Mod

Hi, im using your prema bios on my p150em.

However I use a i7 3640QM and I don't see any extra options in the bios. I know it says i7 3720QM+ in the OP, but why do I get extra options in XTU then?

What does work is overclocking with the BLCK in intel XTU.

The HDD password has to be set and cleared along with the "User Password" otherwise it won't report the correct state and won't work.

Follow this guide and it will work:

Tutorials | Prema Mod

That's what I did. I cleared the password, flashed back to PM, set password, go to check state (doesn't have any options for me to modify), restart, go check state again. Same thing.

There's no option for HDD password at all. Just user password...

Is there any new bios for p370sm3? I bought new ram and is running low frequency : (

It's in the OP and on the blog... ;)

That's what I did. I cleared the password, flashed back to PM, set password, go to check state (doesn't have any options for me to modify), restart, go check state again. Same thing.

There's no option for HDD password at all. Just user password...

Clear your password, load setup defaults then save and exit, then do a full shutdown from windows.

Reboot, enter BIOS and set nothing else but first the "systems user password", then enter the hdd section and enter the "HDD user password" (mind that they are both called "user password, but the system user pass is in the root of the "security" section, while the hhd password is in "security" > "hdd password" sub-section). It looks like this:

jqbb.jpg

Hi, I have been looking around here for which would be the correct Bios to load on my Clevo P170HM. As above question would the best / latest ver be P1xSM ? The original Clevo Bios won't allow me to turn off C1E option in the Bios which I need to be able do for a music workstation do work without audio glitching.

Any help on correct Bios would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, I have been looking around here for which would be the correct Bios to load on my Clevo P170HM. As above question would the best / latest ver be P1xSM ? The original Clevo Bios won't allow me to turn off C1E option in the Bios which I need to be able do for a music workstation do work without audio glitching.

Any help on correct Bios would be appreciated.

Thanks

As far as I know the mod for P-XXXHM is not done yet: P-HM / NP8-Series | Prema Mod

Please make sure about the ending letters in your computer type. The P1xSM bios/ec should not fit for a P1XXHM

Palkeo Clevo mirrors might have all stock bios but I doubt the needed option is available.

Regards

MrK

As far as I know the mod for P-XXXHM is not done yet: P-HM / NP8-Series | Prema Mod

Please make sure about the ending letters in your computer type. The P1xSM bios/ec should not fit for a P1XXHM

Palkeo Clevo mirror might have all stock bios but I doubt the needed option is available.

Regards

MrK

Thanks for the quick response MrK. It is the HM model I have so looks like I'm out of luck for now then. The standard Clevo Bios is crippled and doesn't have any options to disable the bits I need to.

From the BIOS mirror:

The latest P370SM bios:

I get a 404 error:

Not Found

The requested URL /clevo-mirror/P37xSM/P370SM_B0302.zip was not found on this server.

Anyone can please fix it? Thanks

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 através de Tapatalk

From the BIOS mirror:

The latest P370SM bios:

I get a 404 error:

Not Found

The requested URL /clevo-mirror/P37xSM/P370SM_B0302.zip was not found on this server.

Anyone can please fix it? Thanks

Link to latest proper flash is in the OP since along time, those files there are what Clevo gives to re-seller, they are full of errors...I'll remove the link now as people will just brick their boards with downgrades, non working flashes and wrong EC files and I really have no time dealing with any more of those. ;)

Link to latest proper flash is in the OP since along time, those files there are what Clevo gives to re-seller, they are full of errors...I'll remove the link now as people will just brick their boards with downgrades, non working flashes and wrong EC files and I really have no time dealing with any more of those. wink.png

Thanks my friend! Damn today I did my first experience with a friend's Alienware 17 with a i7-4800MQ with a 770m

Got to say: God damn... The anxiety is gonna kill me.. Because I have to wait 3 or 4 days to get my Clevo P370SM with dual 780M xD

Good timing! ;)

Waiting for delivery at store now.. Out of stock components and i am waiting for about 8 days already..

Btw,

Prema I downloaded the BIOS from OP and the readme.txt looks funny:

epehumyb.jpg

Any idea why?

Also the update.bat looks weird too...

Edit:

Downloaded from NoteBookReview and there the files are normal ;)

Please review them

Hello! Prema

P570WM3_33_32_PM_v3 update what?

P570WMx changelog | Prema Mod

Waiting for delivery at store now.. Out of stock components and i am waiting for about 8 days already..

Btw,

Prema I downloaded the BIOS from OP and the readme.txt looks funny:

Any idea why?

Also the update.bat looks weird too...

Edit:

Downloaded from NoteBookReview and there the files are normal ;)

Please review them

The file is password protected, looks like your Android App doesn't do it's job... ;)

Prema Mod v1.1 for P15xSM & P17xSM now in the OP.

Changelog:

- Added SATA Options (sorry, forgot them in v1)

- Sata RAID updated to v13.1.0.2030 (Lagacy & UEFI)

- Updated Intel GOPdriver to v5.0.1036

- Updated Realtek EFI UNDI to v2.024

- Added silent & cool EC FAN option to the installer

ENJOY! :)

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic