[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

Hi. I am new Clevo user . I was always using msi with bios moded by myself ;) . Now I decided to get clevo p150em just for testing and I have flashed prema mod bios. I don`t see unlocked options in bios after flashing. Any idea? I can unlock bios options by myself but I wanted to save some time :). I see it is the same scenario to unlock as in msi bios. (amibcp).

Yes you can directly use the Mod (Only P1x0EM Systems, which are on BIOS/EC v3 or lower need to update to stock v4 first)

Even if my bios are Stock Sager can i flash prema directly without upgrade? Sager send me bios 17_11 and talk about run meset.exe before step 2, its the same procedure for flash prema?

Sorry but I really want to know whether your latest BIOS support GTX 780M SLI on P570WM3...

I bought 2 GTX 780M but cant use them cause the BIOS doesn't support them..:72:

The only combination that doesn't work with the Mod & GTX780M is the NON 3D P570WM model with 120Hz screen.

Hi. I am new Clevo user . I was always using msi with bios moded by myself ;) . Now I decided to get clevo p150em just for testing and I have flashed prema mod bios. I don`t see unlocked options in bios after flashing. Any idea? I can unlock bios options by myself but I wanted to save some time :). I see it is the same scenario to unlock as in msi bios. (amibcp).

There are no extra options on P1x0EM model, all tweaks are under the hood. Also Ami Tools won't get you anywhere... don't brick your system trying ;)

Even if my bios are Stock Sager can i flash prema directly without upgrade? Sager send me bios 17_11 and talk about run meset.exe before step 2, its the same procedure for flash prema?

Again, yes no problem, just follow the readme and you'll be fine. ;)

Ok but you are talking about overclocking using your bios mod :) so how can I overclock my i7 3740qm ;) without unlocked options in bios. You think I can brick clevo using amipcb and setting options from default to user ?

You can change everything to user, super user or whatever and it won't have any effect...then you start changing stuff and think its safe to just change "default" values and leave the failsave, just to find out that the failsave on Clevos don't work either...but then its too late.

Trying to save you the hassle. Don't brick it we already bricked it for ya! ;)

With the BIOS Mod your system is now Intel XTU enabled for all the OC goodies (CPU, iGPU, RAM, BCLK etc):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?keyword=%22%22extreme+tuning+utility%22%22

ENJOY! :)

Thanks for your reply:D

So you mean that I cound flash your latest P570WM3 BIOS for 2 GTX 780M ?

And is there any require for the VBIOS of 780M ?

My model is P570WM3 with 3D glasses and 120HZ screen.

Yeah that should work. What vBIOS version is now on the cards?

Dear Prema,I tried it today but it doesn't work as usual...

I will show you the photos about the situation,please help me.

post-14506-14494996288607_thumb.jpg

First,I checked the BIOS and it recognize GTX 780M,then I boot the system.

Everything goes well before starting WINDOWS,then the windows logo,but after this,it just turned pink.

A few seconds later,turned black...

post-14506-14494996287009_thumb.jpg

post-14506-1449499628737_thumb.jpg

post-14506-14494996287704_thumb.jpg

post-14506-14494996288108_thumb.jpg

Prema,my friend,I received your VBIOS and flashed it on my GTX 780Ms successful,but it still can't work.The same situation as usual,the screen turned pink/white/green for a few seconds after WONDOWS logo...:30_002:

Then I tried to use single card,but also the random color screen then got black.:too_sad:

post-14506-14494996290306_thumb.jpg

Do you have another solution? Many thanks.:adore:

Prema please tell me what the D5 Stepping is doing. I searched for it but without any results. Another question is. Does the version 'P570WM_10_07_PMv2b' also provide the bugfix of D5 Stepping?

The ES 5 Stepping issue is only relevant for HM/EM models not the P57...

Prema,my friend,I received your VBIOS and flashed it on my GTX 780Ms successful,but it still can't work.The same situation as usual,the screen turned pink/white/green for a few seconds after WONDOWS logo...:30_002:

Then I tried to use single card,but also the random color screen then got black.:too_sad:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9374[/ATTACH]

Do you have another solution? Many thanks.:adore:

Is your Motherboard revision 2.1A or 2.2A?

But I don't know where it is...Could you please tell me the approximate location of it?

By the way,I just checked in AIDA64 but just found 06/C1 at stepping.

And I think I'm the first group to buy this model,I got it on 31/12/2012 so I guess it might be the old version.:59:

But I don't know where it is...Could you please tell me the approximate location of it?

By the way,I just checked in AIDA64 but just found 06/C1 at stepping.

And I think I'm the first group to buy this model,I got it on 31/12/2012 so I guess it might be the old version.:59:

You could check for the caps color (THX@SFVogt):

post-1023-1449499629402_thumb.png

Hi Prema,

I recently updated my W230ST BIOS to your v1, after that I saw that my RAM frequency in the BIOS and HWInfo increased automatically to 2133MHz (in stock it was 1600MHz). Is this normal?

By the way, I see that there is a newer BIOS (B06) for this laptop, do you know what changes it brings ? Will it increase battery time ?

Thank you and donated ;)

I checked the color and found it is the revision 2.1A.

Clevo says that board revision doesn't work with GTX780M...which I find hard to believe...

Hi Prema,

I recently updated my W230ST BIOS to your v1, after that I saw that my RAM frequency in the BIOS and HWInfo increased automatically to 2133MHz (in stock it was 1600MHz). Is this normal?

By the way, I see that there is a newer BIOS (B06) for this laptop, do you know what changes it brings ? Will it increase battery time ?

Thank you and donated ;)

THX man! :)

BIOS v6 is already outdated...will update to v1.03.xx base once my new motherboard comes in...

It tries to run RAM @ 2133Mhz on boot but will use stock clocks if it doesn't work. You can also reduce it manually if you desire:

Tutorials | Prema Mod

Hi! I flashed V3 PM BIOS on W350ETQ, and getting artifacts (Kirill on wordpress), i saw that vBIOS card was modified in a changelog, so, i want ask you, if i return stock bios, i`m returning vBIOS too to stock?

Hi! I flashed V3 PM BIOS on W350ETQ, and getting artifacts (Kirill on wordpress), i saw that vBIOS card was modified in a changelog, so, i want ask you, if i return stock bios, i`m returning vBIOS too to stock?

I didn't update the vBIOS, Clevo did. The latest Stock BIOS has the same updated vBIOS...it is in the OP of this thread or on the blog.

You could try to flash an old BIOS, but that may as well brick your system... I sent javims1 the old Mod BIOS that he requested, which uses the same vBIOS as old stock BIOS, but never heard back from him...

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic