[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

Hi Prema

Do you think you can mod my P150hm Bios in order to support GTX680M officially? (In fact i dream to stop modify my inf driver).

Do you think that you will succeed to make the GTX780M working on P150HM? On PxxEM?

Thanks for all you done for us

Yes, I can Mod the PxxHM to support the 680M without inf Mods...I also have the 780M "working" in P1x0EM, we will have to see about the HMs...right now I am far too busy with Haswell Mods... ;)

PREMA, on the 3740QM, do I need to use XTU to OC or can I unlock something in the BIOS?

On your P150EM better just use XTU, fixed OC values in BIOS should be avoided if possible.

Hey Prema I've recently flashed your latest modded bios onto my p150em and everything went well except I keep losing my overclock settings in intel extreme tuning utility every couple of restarts and when coming out of hibernation, I apply and save my settings every time but they keep going back to stock, my processor is a 3720qm and I'm overclocking to 3.8ghz on all 4 cores which has been proven to be safe for this cpu, any idea what could be causing it, btw is it safe to apply 120s of turbo time to this cpu? Thanks

hey my current bios version is xxxx.6 so it should be safe directly flashing prema bios and the actual EC version right?

im stoked to go for it , but i cant download the bios already.

thanks very much in advance prema

hey my current bios version is xxxx.6 so it should be safe directly flashing prema bios and the actual EC version right?

im stoked to go for it , but i cant download the bios already.

thanks very much in advance prema

right, flash ahoy! :)

hey you recommend win-dos , which version and where can i get it.....

and also in the flash how to u dont explain how to do the boot stick, with the hp tool or do u use any better tool?

If you read the OP you will be surprised to find THIS link. ;)

i cant select the usb stick to boot. i have win7 and the stick is in non usb3.0 port

stick is formated with rufus and ms dos, after that bios/ec files extractred on stick without folder....

tried everything formated it 3 times, can select it....even in evry usb port

i cant select the usb stick to boot. i have win7 and the stick is in non usb3.0 port

stick is formated with rufus and ms dos, after that bios/ec files extractred on stick without folder....

tried everything formated it 3 times, can select it....even in evry usb port

If you press F7 during boot it should show up in the boot selection.

If not press F2 and enter the BIOS setup and load setup defaults there then save and exit and try F7 again. :)

hey, i tried everything, it does not work....

the stick gets recognized instantly on other computers

but not in my clevo. i put it in the only usb2.0 on the right side. i tried several dos files, all get recognized on other computers

i loaded the factory defaults in bios big time...

usb3.0 drivers r installed eventhou this should not be an issue

anny suggests?

note: im not a overclocking/flashing etc. noob , even if i sound like one i know pretty much what i do, most time :D

cheers

hey, i tried everything, it does not work....

the stick gets recognized instantly on other computers

but not in my clevo. i put it in the only usb2.0 on the right side. i tried several dos files, all get recognized on other computers

i loaded the factory defaults in bios big time...

usb3.0 drivers r installed eventhou this should not be an issue

anny suggests?

note: im not a overclocking/flashing etc. noob , even if i sound like one i know pretty much what i do, most time :D

cheers

Is the BIOS in UEFI mode? If so that needs to be disabled by setting OS to "Win8" and then back to "Other" and then save and exit.

where can i change this setting. in the bios i only have "uefi shell" and i cant change this setting

there is no such setting in my bios where it says win8 or other or anything concerin windows

SOLVED: i first disabled intel rapid start technologie (not sure if it has anything 2 do with it)

thern i was in the bios lurking for win8 setting, then i noticed between 1st boot HDD, 2nd boot BD Drive , 3rd Realtek, there was a gap between 2nd and 3rd..... when i clicked on this gap DOS started loading..... so funny , could have been that i never get it.

now after i got ur perfect bios prema, i can select win8 or others b4 this oiption was not available

Thank you very much forr your response and kind help!

I updated bios in my clevo p150em and i guess that it was succesfull, because when I pres fn+9 full fan work fine. But is it normal that at about 43 degrees gpu fan starts, even when I press full fan twice and do not use this card (only using internet) ?

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic