[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

Clevo released the new 04 bios for W230ST today. Always something, but it will not have any new options, like Prema's mod's.

Guess I would have to contact Sager in the case Clevo still doesnt have 100% fan control... or does it? ;o

Does the W230ST has a new bios from Clevo? can't find it!

Will upload a few new stock BIOS soon...

Haha, so has Clevo made up their minds with all of the BIOS updates for the P-SM line (slowed down)?

If so, when can we see that Bios Mod for P157SM? :o

Sometime after I receive my W230ST...

EDIT: P370EM & P370EM3 K1 updated with Prema Mod versions of EC version 1.02.09!

ENJOY!

Hi Prema,

Just to be sure on my bios upgrade.. there are basicaly 2 types of bios files for the P170EM. a 17_11 and 17_12. what is the difference?

Might that also be why i'm not getting a vbios info line (if i use a 12 instead of 11 or vice-versa)?

[offtopic] is there no PM system in this forum?

Hi Prema,

Just to be sure on my bios upgrade.. there are basicaly 2 types of bios files for the P170EM. a 17_11 and 17_12. what is the difference?

Might that also be why i'm not getting a vbios info line (if i use a 12 instead of 11 or vice-versa)?

[offtopic] is there no PM system in this forum?

You have to select the EC (11/12) according to your keyboard layout > regular or K1 Edition.

vBIOS shown in BIOS has nothing to do with it...

Since you reached the 5 posts, you can now send PMs.

question about intel XTU.

On stock bios i can change all values except bclk.

This modyfication unlock BCLK values?

this modyfication can add disable enduro options?

Welcome to TI!

Yes it adds BCLK OC for the P-EM Series it also extends the Turbo Time among other things...it's all in the first post changelogs. ;)

If we disable enduro/optimus we end up with a black screen as the dgpu is wired through the igpu... ;)

+1

Really want to unlock some more power from my 170SM

Hello, where do I get the latest stock BIOS for Clevo P157SM ?

It will come it will ALL come... ;)

Welcome to TI!

Yes it adds BCLK OC for the P-EM Series it also extends the Turbo Time among other things...it's all in the first post changelogs. ;)

If we disable enduro/optimus we end up with a black screen as the dgpu is wired through the igpu... ;)

Why we end up with black screen?

On alienware we can change this options without black screen and other issues...

Enduro basically limited gpu( the same 7970m on p150em and p370em generates a big difference in fps)

Why we end up with black screen?

On alienware we can change this options without black screen and other issues...

Enduro basically limited gpu( the same 7970m on p150em and p370em generates a big difference in fps)

Because the AW are not hardwired like that...

Is it planed to build an W230ST Mod Bios in the next time?

Kind regard,

Dirk

It sure is, that's my own system, should get it end of the month. ;)

Hey Prema, I just installed your latest BIOS on my NP9170 (P170EM_17_12_PM_v2_2T.rar) and I'm noticing a couple minor issues:

1. This BIOS is supposed to have the Windows key on the right side, yes? Because it's not working for me, the Windows key is still in the left side. My keyboard is one of Sager's newer ones with the Windows 8 logo on the left side and was hoping this would move it to the right, where the Fn key currently is. Full fan is working on Fn+9.

2. The resolution in UEFI mode seems to be 640x480 instead of the native resolution. I notice this because on the Bitlocker screen where I enter my key, it's all stretched and blurry. Also, the boot logo is the regular blue Windows logo, where it should be a custom boot image, yes?

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic