[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

Hi

If i have the EC &bios1.00.01 of 150em, can I flash straight the EC & bios to the newest one?

No it will brick!!! This is a quote from the OP:

• IF THE CURRENT SYSTEM BIOS / EC IS 1.00.03 OR EARLIER, IT IS MANDATORY TO UPDATE TO 1.00.04 BEFORE USING THIS MOD!

I attached the stock v1.00.04 EC & BIOS. ( Don't flash this if your EC & BIOS version are higher or it will brick the system, too).

hello @Prema,after flashed 370em V2 bios ,my ssd(840pro and m5s)only could get half of the normal speed in wirtten in PORT0.But they're ok in PORT1.Here is the 840pro with as ssd benchmark.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8425[/ATTACH],could u help me?

Strange. I changed nothing regarding Ports, they are same as the stock BIOS...please flash the stock EC & BIOS from the OP and see if it really changed.

@Prema how to back up my EC?

On the P370EM the EC is part of the BIOS, so you can dump the BIOS & EC by using Afuwin. Be carefull not to flash some OLD EC when using a new BIOS as it may brick the machine.

Best is to use the matching stock EC & BIOS from the OP.

afuwin64.zip

P150EM_0404.zip

@Prema: Will be expecting a modded BIOS with better fan tables or so for the W230ST after you're done helping HTWingNut. Might do another donation for that...and one to svl7 for his laptop...

Do you already have your W230ST?

Then can I update straight from stock v1.00.01 to stock v1.00.04 EC & BIOS and only then i will use Your modded EC & bios.

YES! Just follow the readme... :)

It detects one type of keyboard (yours) and adjusts FN position automatically while the other type needs to be selected manually by choosing K1 or K2.

By K1, do you mean the "default" download? I installed the "P150EM_17_11_PM_v2" and "P150EM_17_11_PM_v2_K2". Neither of these moved the location of the fn key, leaving it on the right side. Is this supposed to happen? What version should I install to get the fn key moved to the left side?

That rox prema !!!

i used the regular version, and it works fine

Another question :

All fan of my p150em reach 100% use when i start a game (about 2 second after), how do i fix that ?

i prefer toi get a "progressive" speed ? is that possible ? this comp rox but fans are really noisy

Hello guys, my bad:look_down: im wrong flashing bios... i have 2 clevo notebook P150EM and P150SM i flash my new 150SM with bios from P150EM an my P150SM dead no booting just black scren, how to get back my P150SM back.... or anyone here have stock bios from P150SM? and how to flash it thx b4

Are you sure it's not the GPU fan that you can hear.

In later EC revisions it stays on after bootup and after using the GPU for any tasks.

If you load the NVIDIA control panel with the 3D spinning logo it will switch off the GPU fan (double tapping the max fan key combo doesn't work for me as the GPU fan always comes back on using that method).

It's arriving within the week. I'm not seeing a lot of feedback from other owners so most likely I'll be doing quite a lot of testing on my own before I make a reply.

I ordered a W230ST today, it is going to get some extra BIOS LOVE! :36_002:

Hello guys, my bad:look_down: im wrong flashing bios... i have 2 clevo notebook P150EM and P150SM i flash my new 150SM with bios from P150EM an my P150SM dead no booting just black scren, how to get back my P150SM back.... or anyone here have stock bios from P150SM? and how to flash it thx b4

If you connect a USB stick and keep the "FN" button as well as the "B" button pressed while switching the system on, does it still read the USB (blinking lights on the USB stick), or is it dead?

If its dead then where are you located?

Its late and haven't read all 60 pages of the thread. Just curious if this will work for a eurocom racer 2.0 (p150em). Thank You.

It sure does! :)

This makes me want to facepalm so hard... WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! >.>

This makes me want to facepalm so hard... WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! >.>

Stupid question, just because he can ;)

No seriously Ami/Clevo should at least announce a board mismatch that needs to be confirmed before crossflashing even with /x command as that has become standard even in their stock BIOS.

Hello Prema, i found this tread and your bios on my hunt to get my Quadro K2000M working on my BTO 17CL46 / P1710EM.

Unfortunately your 17t1 bios did not do the trick. The bios still can't find the K2000M. The nVidia drivers will not install either. MS W7-64 shows a generic VGA in the hardware list. but i can't upgrade the driver there either (also in safe mode).

Any ideas on how to get the quadro to work? i gathered that the vbios on the quadro will not cooperate in a dual GPU situation (intel on chip gpu) could this be helped by disabeling the onboard and set the add on as discreet in het bios?

I can't find anything on custom bios files for the K2000M....

There is a P170EM with a K3000M right. Any chance getting a hint from that bios file of k3000m fw file?

thanks,

Niels

Hi Prema. Awesome work you're doing!

I have a similar question as flex has. I've looked through the changelog but can't seem to find anything about unlocking discrete mode with the P170EM. I'm running a AMD 7970M with Intel's HD 4000 iGPU. Is it possible or am I way out?

/ Kriss

The dGPU (AMD/NVIDIA) is physically routed through the iGPU (Intel), so the result of disabling the iGPU is a nice black screen. ;)

hi there , im just wondering if you can help me , have a problem after updating to prema mode v3 , my procesor seams to only work now 1197 mhz, and i cant move it more even with throttlestop on turbo mode its still the same icon_sad.gif?m=1129645325g on v2.1 was working fine …. can you help ???? thx

hi there , im just wondering if you can help me , have a problem after updating to prema mode v3 , my procesor seams to only work now 1197 mhz, and i cant move it more even with throttlestop on turbo mode its still the same icon_sad.gif?m=1129645325g on v2.1 was working fine …. can you help ???? thx
Make sure you have set Windows and Clevo control Center to Power mode...

:83:

hi and thank you for you answer... i have done all as above and now it look like its running turbo mode all the time any ideas why ????

Just use Throttlestop to monitor what multi it is currently using:

http://forum.techinferno.com/throttlestop-realtemp-discussion/3148-throttlestop-5-10-beta-2-discussion.html

If it's really stuck in highest Turbo than some software must cause it, the Mod scales properly according to how much power is required...

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic