[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

hi can you please upload latest stock P751DM-G bios

hi, I just bought P751DM-G with i5 6600k and gtx980m, bios version is 1.05.01 please help as cpu turbo boost deactivates in games and cpu stays at constant 3.47ghz(value in task manager) until i reset laptop or put it in sleep mode and back. I've read its an early bios issue, can you please advice where I can download latest bios. thank you in advance

HERE

thank you

, just updated to this version but unfortunatelly it didn't change anything, turbo boost deactivates and locks at 3.47 as before, cant even run it stock. temperatures are fine tho. found this review , they said that latest bios solves this issue but just updated it tested and its same.. im hopeless atm. :(

Schenker XMG U506 (Clevo P751DM) Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews

in comments they said its solved , maybe they were using different bios version, who knows...

thank you

, just updated to this version but unfortunatelly it didn't change anything, turbo boost deactivates and locks at 3.47 as before, cant even run it stock. temperatures are fine tho. found this review , they said that latest bios solves this issue but just updated it tested and its same.. im hopeless atm. :(

Schenker XMG U506 (Clevo P751DM) Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews

in comments they said its solved , maybe they were using different bios version, who knows...

Uninstall Clevo Hot Key App, see if that helps.

hi, i did but no effect, here's a screenshot of xtu where you can see how cpu behaves after turning on laptop and starting a game, turbo boost goes above 3.49ghz and then after couple of seconds locks at 3.49 and stays like that...post-39935-1449500092922_thumb.jpg

hi, setting it higher doesn't solve it :/ i've also tried to set all to max in xtu , no matter what settings i use same thing happens as without any overclock:(

Increase processor ICC max and give that a shot... Also in XTU, add a graph or a number in side pane for thermal, current or power throttling and monitor that...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Guess that's not the pic you wanted to upload... ;)

No you can not cross-flash G-sync and regular model (since GTX6xxM ID change is done by MXM board hardware not vBIOS), some systems will even reward you with no more internal screen output.

Guess that's not the pic you wanted to upload... ;)

No you can not cross-flash G-sync and regular model (since GTX6xxM ID change is done by MXM board hardware not vBIOS), some systems will even reward you with no more internal screen output.

LOL. I just renamed my 970m to Titan X.. btw.. here is my 970m hardware ID

post-7316-14495001016029_thumb.jpg

hello i have problem with your bios for clevo p157sm my laptop is turning on with 3 or 5 bootloops after that boot to windows and works fine. its that normal ?

Load BIOS setup defaults...

If that doesn't help set the RAM Command Rate to T2.

Hi,

have a XMG U706 (Clevo P770DM-G) with GTX 970m G-sync.

I can't use official nvidia drivers (installation error). Only Clevo or XMG Drivers are working.

Is it possible to use the one from the first post? Are they compatible with g-sync?

I tried the "CLEVO_6GB_GTX970M-G_OC_PM_v1.1.1" from https://biosmods.wordpress.com/stock/

No luck: Board ID mismatch.

What vBios could be used to install official nvidia Drivers?

Hi,

have a XMG U706 (Clevo P770DM-G) with GTX 970m G-sync.

I can't use official nvidia drivers (installation error). Only Clevo or XMG Drivers are working.

Is it possible to use the one from the first post? Are they compatible with g-sync?

I tried the "CLEVO_6GB_GTX970M-G_OC_PM_v1.1.1" from https://biosmods.wordpress.com/stock/

No luck: Board ID mismatch.

What vBios could be used to install official nvidia Drivers?

You have to wait for the mods for the new board.

As for driver please post your GPU HWID as shown in device manager.

You may need a newer BIOS.

You have to wait for the mods for the new board.

As for driver please post your GPU HWID as shown in device manager.

You may need a newer BIOS.

Thanks for answer.

The HWID is PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1618&SUBSYS_77031558

I found already a modded Driver (inf file modded) and could install the Driver in win10 (disabling driver signing).

No problems have been detected yet.

post-18474-14495001026564_thumb.jpg

2 Questions:

With a modded vBios for the GTX970m it is possible to use the nvidia Drivers out of the box?

Is it also necessary to update the Bios of the Mainboard?

Hi Prema!

Well I have a problem , I ordered a P771DM -G except that the G -Sync is not working.

The reason is that I have a 970M with 13D8 ID and only then 970M with ID 1618 on for the G- Sync. What should I do ? A VBIOS update may change the ID of my graphic card to spend in 1618 ?

Hi Prema!

Well I have a problem , I ordered a P771DM -G except that the G -Sync is not working.

The reason is that I have a 970M with 13D8 ID and only then 970M with ID 1618 on for the G- Sync. What should I do ? A VBIOS update may change the ID of my graphic card to spend in 1618 ?

You will need a new GSync version of the GPU.. There are slight hardware changes between the 2 versions, well a resistor actually... So talk to your reseller..

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

i have clevo p770zm-970m gsync, currently im only on sshd, im planning to upgrade to samsung m.s pcie ssd p950 pro, but it uses NVMe which default clevo bios of mine which have no NVMe features.. can prema mod for p770zm-gsync can have NVMe seeting? :( tq so much

i have clevo p770zm-970m gsync, currently im only on sshd, im planning to upgrade to samsung m.s pcie ssd p950 pro, but it uses NVMe which default clevo bios of mine which have no NVMe features.. can prema mod for p770zm-gsync can have NVMe seeting? :( tq so much

My ZM Mods all have NVMe support. ;)

Thanks for answer.

The HWID is PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1618&SUBSYS_77031558

I found already a modded Driver (inf file modded) and could install the Driver in win10 (disabling driver signing).

No problems have been detected yet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16354[/ATTACH]

2 Questions:

With a modded vBios for the GTX970m it is possible to use the nvidia Drivers out of the box?

Is it also necessary to update the Bios of the Mainboard?

That's the correct HWID, just wait for NVIDIAs next driver release. They may just have been too slow integrating it this time...

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic