[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

It will always say empty even for many cards that work, but in your case the card is flat out incompatible. After installing a driver you will get error 43 in windows.

When you mean flat out incompatible, what do you mean specifically? Is it the bios not supporting it or is it something else?

Ah, I gotcha... I had actually gotten the card secondhand from someone on craigslist for a really really good price, because he was having a hard time selling it I suppose. I was gonna try and PM you but it seems I lack the number of posts to do it!

Thank you for your sharing.

I got a new P770ZM with BIOS 1.03.06 EC 1.03.03 vBIOS 84.04.22.00.11

1.Can I directly update using P77xZM_39_34_Stock?

2.What about vBIOS? Do I use CLEVO_6GB_GTX970M_MXM_Stock or CLEVO_6GB_GTX970M_OC_PM_v1?

3.What is the difference?

1) yes

2+3) depends what u want to accomplish. if ur vbios is locked and u cannot overclock at all, then u can either flash the stock vbios, which is unlocked but still stock (lets u oc up to +135 mhz on gpu core and unlimited on gpu vram) or u flash the prema vbios which unlocks the core oc and also gives u overvolting ability

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi. I read several people in this forum they use your mod with a W650SJ clevo model but it's not on the first post nor in your website (actually there is the page in your website but it says "coming soon". Where can I find it? Thanks in advance

I have a beta since a long time, wanted to update it before release, but don't find the time...PM me once you can. ;)

Hey do the W350ST Bios work with a Sager NP7352? Pretty sure it's just a rebranded W350ST right?

Right!

ENJOY! :)

@Prema, hi god of bios :)

can please mod ultimate bios and ec for clevo P150SM-A?

Clevo has had many betas over the last two months, I am waiting for them to make the new base (probably 1.03.11) final before I build a new mod.

Hi @Prema , I have a question. I have a P650SE on 3.06 BIOS and vBIOS stock. Can I flash your mod(3.04 BIOS and vBIOS) on it or my retailers BIOS which I don't know the version of? Or is downgrading not possible or dangerous? Also are you planning to release an updated version of your mod for 3.06 or higher? Thanks so much for all your work! :)

Hi @Prema , I have a question. I have a P650SE on 3.06 BIOS and vBIOS stock. Can I flash your mod(3.04 BIOS and vBIOS) on it or my retailers BIOS which I don't know the version of? Or is downgrading not possible or dangerous? Also are you planning to release an updated version of your mod for 3.06 or higher? Thanks so much for all your work! :)

In this particular case, no problem...

My current base is 1.03.09, all I need is time... ;)

Hi my w230ss is on perma bios. Today I tried to undervolt my gpu but can't find any way to change values . I've tried nvidia inspector but still no success. Anyone can help pls?

Nvidia disabled undervolting on Maxwell vBIOS :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Nvidia disabled undervolting on Maxwell vBIOS :/

i checked some sites says the undervolted msi and lenovo gtx 860 bios how is that if nvidia blocked undervolting?is it vendor specific or can we flash old vbios to make it work again ?

i checked some sites says the undervolted msi and lenovo gtx 860 bios how is that if nvidia blocked undervolting?is it vendor specific or can we flash old vbios to make it work again ?

MSI made their own voltage table that is undervolted and my guess on the 860M is that nVidia saved that for Maxwell 2.0

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, some vendor order a very specific range of GPU core ASIC high quality and undervolt on default...I am sure its possible to unlock undervolt on-the-fly, just need find time to try... ;)

I am going to re-enable SPD write access on my upcoming Clevo Haswell Mods and Vitaliy (author of the software Thaiphoon Burner) wants to implement an "automatic XMP profile generater" into his software by using your actual DRAM controller data.

@EVERYONE with a Haswell Model:

For this to happen he needs Your help!

Please use the AIDA64 "report wizard" > and upload your systems full "hardware pages - html" dump here!

(not an April fools joke) ;)

EDIT:

AIDA64 dumps that we already have:

W230SS

W230SD

P75xZM

P65xSE

P77xZM

P170SM

THX guys! :)

Oh no, I'm in Beirut until the 16th, and I did not bring my P150SM-A with me. Well I send the Aida64 dump later this month if you still need it!

I did buy the license for Thaiphoon Burner, but I have to renew the license every now and then, maybe I do not have to do that anymore if this feature will be available in the bios mod.

Where should i upload exactly? I'm getting "invalid file" here at TI.

Wrap it in an archive (rar or zip), then you can attach it or PM me... ;)

Oh no, I'm in Beirut until the 16th, and I did not bring my P150SM-A with me. Well I send the Aida64 dump later this month if you still need it!

I did buy the license for Thaiphoon Burner, but I have to renew the license every now and then, maybe I do not have to do that anymore if this feature will be available in the bios mod.

It is a feature to be used in conjunction with Taiphoon Burner (Intel blocked SPD write on Haswell models). ;)

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic