[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

Hi Prema 1-2 year ago you release the Prema Mod for the P150EM but the link was label wrong for the keyboard got fix few month later then you release v2. I update to v2 keep k2 edition . Do you think if I flash v2 K1 on top of v2 k2 i can get back my keyboard key back to right layout? (It starting to bugged me :()

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that is driving me crazy. The integrated Bluetooth adapter of the wireless card atheros qualcomm Killer n1525 most of the times is not even detected by the laptop. In fact, in Device Manager is not even listed. Only a few times, and for no particular reason (at least that I can understand), bluetooth magically appears when I start the laptop, and then disappears again in the next boot. In one of those moments I tried various drivers, and those recommended by the manufacturer can operate perfectly bluetooth, that the few times is detected shows no malfunction. I tried several times to open the PC and remove/replace the wireless card, and each time the Bluetooth appears, but only temporarily. Further inform you that the wireless card works perfectly and I have never had problems. By clicking on "Show hidden devices" in "Device Manager" of course I can "see" the Bluetooth. Post some pictures of the properties of the device. I thought that the problem can be traced to a problem of conflict between devices but I tried to start the computer in Safe Mode or disconnect all USB devices without result, and frankly I would not want to format the pc just for that and I would not even change the wireless card, as with the Killer I am quite well. Tips?

Thank You and sorry for my english. I’m italian

These are the screenshots: http://oi58.tinypic.com/rtdksj.jpg

The P650SE is flashed with the premamod bios version

Hey guys!

So quick question here ... does prema mod bios permit the adjustment of "Turbo boost power max" / "Turbo boost short power max" ??

I saw that there is alot of power limit throttling going on on the i7 4720HQ in the Clevo P650SE.

The sliders for "Turbo boost power max" / "Turbo boost short power max" in XTU are unlocked but they are not functional....meaning that even if I change them I don't get any effect....the CPU is still power throttling and sticking to 47W/58.5W

Hi Prema 1-2 year ago you release the Prema Mod for the P150EM but the link was label wrong for the keyboard got fix few month later then you release v2. I update to v2 keep k2 edition . Do you think if I flash v2 K1 on top of v2 k2 i can get back my keyboard key back to right layout? (It starting to bugged me :()

Yes

Hey guys!

So quick question here ... does prema mod bios permit the adjustment of "Turbo boost power max" / "Turbo boost short power max" ??

I saw that there is alot of power limit throttling going on on the i7 4720HQ in the Clevo P650SE.

The sliders for "Turbo boost power max" / "Turbo boost short power max" in XTU are unlocked but they are not functional....meaning that even if I change them I don't get any effect....the CPU is still power throttling and sticking to 47W/58.5W

Yes

Can you update your P1X7SMA 39_39 cracked BIOS please

The new hotkey in the 36 version of the BIOS will have problems, such as the touch panel lighting can not beloaded automatically restart, fan is not in the Hotkey control, tried a single brush EC version 39, invalid...and I don't want to lose unlock the overclocking features。Thank you for your work

For undervolting (when the next update releases) will we be able to lower the voltage however we want or would it only be able to go as low as nvidia has it able to go in the vbios? Also, lowering voltage wouldn't cause the vbios to throttle/underclock would it?

@Prema: currently my ME info is the following:

http://prntscr.com/6ch2wc

Do i need to update it? What do you advise?

Does the ME influence the overall performance of the laptop? or mainly manages how it runs?

No idea what is it's purpose lol

Thanks in advance and sorry for the offtopic

Hello prema,

it seems that since P570WM v5, strange things happened occasionally.

like, the 2 cpu fan get faster, and the num, caps, and scroll lock light flashing including beep (just like when the battery is in critical) and then the computer shut down.

i remember about year ago, this happened when i just turn on the laptop after flashing bios + ec (v3 i presume) without disconnecting power about 30 sec.

fyi, the laptop battery is at 100% and connected to ac, and the temperature of cpu is about 50'C.

sometimes this happen just after booting, and mainly when playing games.

i notice about "native driver support" mine 780M and include on the list, what does that means?

edit: the flashing stopped and shutdown can be prevented when i run HWiNFO32's "sensors", but not always. and this only temporary workaround for me.

thanks in advance

hello i have a p150em with a gtx 670mx in it. i want to max the fan of the gpu.. is the bios mod will able to do this or i need to flash a vbios mod?

btw. what version of bios mod should i use i have this clevo p150em which is rebranded in my country as neo ld7kw but under the branding at the back it says clevo p150em. so im pretty sure with my model. anyone can help me point out whch proper bios mod should i use.. my laptop spec is a i7 3630qm and a gtx 670mx 3gb thanks

hello one more thing please.. i found out that the exact version was p150emx is p150em and p150emx the same?

For undervolting (when the next update releases) will we be able to lower the voltage however we want or would it only be able to go as low as nvidia has it able to go in the vbios? Also, lowering voltage wouldn't cause the vbios to throttle/underclock would it?

Once unlocked we should be able to lower the 3D voltage to the point where the card simply crashes...it won't throttle because of undervolting.

The GTX675M_P1_080v_085v_092v.rar bios what modded?
@Prema: currently my ME info is the following:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Do i need to update it? What do you advise?

Does the ME influence the overall performance of the laptop? or mainly manages how it runs?

No idea what is it's purpose lol

Thanks in advance and sorry for the offtopic

The latest is 9.1.20.xxxx.

The ME Firmware regulates the voltage controller of the board and stuff like the clocks between bridges/ports etc...

Hello prema,

it seems that since P570WM v5, strange things happened occasionally.

like, the 2 cpu fan get faster, and the num, caps, and scroll lock light flashing including beep (just like when the battery is in critical) and then the computer shut down.

i remember about year ago, this happened when i just turn on the laptop after flashing bios + ec (v3 i presume) without disconnecting power about 30 sec.

fyi, the laptop battery is at 100% and connected to ac, and the temperature of cpu is about 50'C.

sometimes this happen just after booting, and mainly when playing games.

i notice about "native driver support" mine 780M and include on the list, what does that means?

edit: the flashing stopped and shutdown can be prevented when i run HWiNFO32's "sensors", but not always. and this only temporary workaround for me.

thanks in advance

The blinking/shutdown happens when the EC controller receives no more signal from one of the thermal sensors.

Reflashing the Mod will reset the EC and may help but it may as well be a loose connector on the board, dirty MXM slot, software interference...like HWinfo will trigger more frequent temp readings...

Native support for a certain GPU means that the driver will install without an inf mod.

hello i have a p150em with a gtx 670mx in it. i want to max the fan of the gpu.. is the bios mod will able to do this or i need to flash a vbios mod?

btw. what version of bios mod should i use i have this clevo p150em which is rebranded in my country as neo ld7kw but under the branding at the back it says clevo p150em. so im pretty sure with my model. anyone can help me point out whch proper bios mod should i use.. my laptop spec is a i7 3630qm and a gtx 670mx 3gb thanks

hello one more thing please.. i found out that the exact version was p150emx is p150em and p150emx the same?

You need the system BIOS Mod for Full FAN mode on that model.

Just use the one for P150EM and for your keyboard layout and you will be fine.

PREMA can I get a vBIOS with thermal limit at 87C?

hey thanks alot.. i flashed the bios and works like a charm :D one question what software to use to overclock the gpu? thanks man /

NVidia Inspector. Will allow for voltage control or you can use Afterburner.

the thermal limit of the vbios is already at 87C....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OK good. I thought it was 78 and was getting nervous since Crysis 3 pushed it to 76C and worried about Witcher 3.

Hi all, I just got a Clevo 670SG and I'm having random fps drops ingame, and others seem to be having the same problem.

Someone said that updating the BIOS (stock) solved it but afterwards the CPU maxed out at 2.8Ghz rather than 3.5GHz?

Or should I use Prema? (i know it will void warranty)

no worries there :) those are crazy temps though, at least as far as the 980M in the ZM series is concerned. even overclocked / overvolted to the max. im barely breaking 70C in unigine valley at 3K resolution....

funny, i compared heaven, firestrike and valley with maxxed out settings at max. resolution (2880x1620 in my case) and found that valley is the most demanding out of those three ;)

Odd. I found maxed out Heaven was the most taxing. Weird. Valley at max had little impact after an hour while Heaven would reach its highest temps in about 15 minutes.

Firestrike extreme looped on the first test is a good burn too though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Guest changed the title to [BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic