• Announcements

• Brian

Introducing T|I Marketplace/Classifieds!   11/24/16

After a long wait, Tech|Inferno now has a Marketplace/Classifieds section where all registered (promoted and above) members can participate in selling, trading and seeking out items. This service is free to all members to use as they wish. Currently all ads last for a period of 14 days before they expire for promoted users. Those users belonging to T|I Elite, Contributor, Developer and Moderator have access to 30 day ad periods that are featured   Some easy rules to remember: Do not post multiple ads of the same product. Do not advertise here if you are a retailer or business. You must contact Tech|Inferno for advertising space. Keep ads civil, do not try to lowball members. You may contact them in private via PM if you feel their price is not to your liking. Harassing members will result in an infraction. It is recommended you have Heatware/eBay feedback to establish trading credibility.    Tech|Inferno assumes no liability for any sales posted in the Classified section. Always use common sense when buying/selling with traders and ask for their heatware/ebay feedback!   Enjoy!
Prema

[BIOS/vBIOS - MODS] Prema Mod™ & Stock

3780 posts in this topic

Prema Mod™ BIOS FOR CLEVO P-SERIES

IMPORTANT ONLY FOR P-EM Systems:

Spoiler

• ONLY P1x0EM: IF THE CURRENT SYSTEM BIOS / EC IS 1.00.03 OR EARLIER, IT IS MANDATORY TO UPDATE TO 1.00.04 BEFORE USING THIS MOD!
  • USE THE LATEST STOCK BIOS FROM THE THIRD POST TO AVOID NON MATCHING OR OLD BIOS AND EC VERSIONS.

NOT DOING THE ABOVE MAY CAUSE A BRICK!

P-EM 2T EDITION > For better compatibility with difficult RAM (1866/2133Mhz or 32GB)

P-EM Regular Version > Win key on the right & FULL FAN = FN+9

P-EM K2 VERSION > Win key on the left & FULL FAN = FN+1

HASWELL: DO NOT UPDATE THE ME FIRMWARE BEYOND v9.0 IF YOU WANT TO KEEP USING BCLK OC!

P1 BIOS

P150EM_17_11_PM

P151EM_17_11_PM

P15xSM_34_31_PM

P15xSMA_311_38_PM

P170EM_17_12_PM

P170SM_34_31_PM

P177SM_34_31_PM

P17xSMA_311_39_PM

P3 BIOS

P370EM_08_09_PM

P370SM_33_31_PM

P370EM3_08_09_PM

P370SM3_33_31_PM

P370SM-A_310_39_PM

P375SM_33_31_PM

P375SM-A_311_39_PM

P377SM-A_310_39_PM

P5 BIOS

P570WM_37_33_PM

P570WM_37_33_PM_Legacy

P570WM3_37_33_PM

P6 (v)BIOS

P6xxSE_39_310_PM

P6xxSG_37_39_PM

P7 BIOS

P75xZM_315_39_PM

P75xZM-G_315_39_PM

P77xZM_315_39_PM

P77xZM-G_315_39_PM

41 people like this

Prema Mod™ vBIOS for MXM GPUs

• Power throttle disabled
  • Over-voltage slider enabled and adjusted (up to a maximum of 1.2v)
  • Activated and adjusted thermal slider (to keep it cooler if desired)
  • Core overclock slider limit raised
  • Power consumption meter activated
  • Fixed 3D voltage base-line in order to stabilize OCs and voltage-match both cards in SLI systems (based on average ASIC)
  • Thermal protection @ 92c (once*91c are breached the system throttles volts and clocks in order to protect it)
  • Protection against Furmark and Kombustor GPU burnout (AVOID those software even with stock vBIOS)!

These vBIOS uses stock clocks & average ASIC voltage and also keeps the stock Turbo functionality intact (minus the throttle), unless You decide to overclock/overvolt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<< These vBIOS are designed for (CLEVO) MXM systems >>>

<<< They theoretically work for all MXM versions of the same vRAM capacity >>>

<<< They are NOT compatible with models with soldered GPUs >>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAXWELL

GTX980M_8GB_MXM_OC_PM

GTX970M_6GB_MXM_OC_PM

GTX980M-G_8GB_MXM_ZM_OC_PM

GTX970M-G_6GB_MXM_ZM_OC_PM

GTX970M-G_6GB_MXM_DM_OC_PM

GTX980M-G_8GB_MXM_DM_OC_PM

DUMPER & FLASHER

NVFLASH_TOOLKIT_x64_PM

Legacy GPUs

GTX485M_P1_085v_089v_103v.rar

GTX580M_P1_080v_085v_092v.rar

GTX675M_P1_080v_085v_092v.rar

ICM (Monitor Color correction Profiles)

ICM LG LP116WH4-SLN2.rar

ICM Chi Mei N133HSE-EA1.rar

ICM LG LP173WF2-TPB1.rar

49 people like this

Thanks for your hard work @Prema!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

3 people like this

Truly awesome and unexpected, thanks Prema!

1 person likes this

Thank you very much PREMA. Incredible work. Really happy about the IRST firmware update.

2 people like this

Sorry for asking a stupid question but what does the T1 mode mean? And is there a way to unlock full speed (well the normal 1600MHz) while using 8GB modules from bios?

1 person likes this

Sorry for asking a stupid question but what does the T1 mode mean? And is there a way to unlock full speed (well the normal 1600MHz) while using 8GB modules from bios?

The CMD Command rate (which may be T1 or T2) is the time it takes between when the signal is given to select the memory chip to be used (can be any of the chips within each memory bank) and the beginning of a read cycle of the memory chip. T1 means that this time it only takes 1 clock cycle and 2T takes 2 clock cycles.

1T is typically ~4-5% faster than the same memory/speeds at 2T.

3 people like this

I'm sorry, I've already registered but I can't download your attachments. Why?

From the forum rules:

•You must have a minimum of 5 [quality] posts to send a private message, download attachment, send another member an e-mail, set a custom avatar, download files from the forum download section or upload photos to a personal album.

So it's very simple just look around the forum and see where you could help someone or share your own experiences with us and you are in.

Since your question helped others, who are browsing this thread and may have the same question, you are already one post closer... ;)

4 people like this

How can we change the bootup splash?

And also for P150EM, I have a newer Sager BIOS than the 16, want it?

Thanks Prema.

How can we change the bootup splash?

And also for P150EM, I have a newer Sager BIOS than the 16, want it?

Thanks Prema.

Yaeh Sager has become Clevos new "public beta tester", Clevo only uploads a BIOS after Sager had it for about a month...they even sell units with alpha BIOS.

Anyway the latest Sager P150EM I have is 1.02.17LS1, so if it's newer just PM me, allways like to take a look at the new stuff.

Regarding BIOS logo, it has become quite tight in these BIOS, that's why Clevo dowgraded the RAID version with the v16 line, there was simply no space left for the latest RAID rom and module...I had to make some...LOL.

Just PM me the logo (1920x1080) that you want to use and for which model and I'll see if we can make it fit. ;)

1 person likes this

Thanks a lot Prema for your effort. Finally the long awaited Clevo P1x0EM series BIOS mod! I can't download it yet (my first post here), but to make it clear - is it based on Clevo or Sager BIOS? Does it matter in this case? I've got Schenker XMG P502 = Clevo P150EM. Keep up the great work! May the Force be with you! :-)

1 person likes this

Thanks a lot Prema for your effort. Finally the long awaited Clevo P1x0EM series BIOS mod! I can't download it yet (my first post here), but to make it clear - is it based on Clevo or Sager BIOS? Does it matter in this case? I've got Schenker XMG P502 = Clevo P150EM. Keep up the great work! May the Force be with you! :-)

It's all based on stock Clevo BIOS, but it works for all systems (Clevo, Sager etc...)

Can you explain how it works this features: - Added full fan speed mode (Press FN+9 to toggle on/off)

Thank's :pride:

Sorry for reposting the same question but is there any way hardcode or force the ram speed? I mean I have 4 dimm modules and when I use them all it drops to 1333MHz and this is normal as far as I know.

Can you explain how it works this features: - Added full fan speed mode (Press FN+9 to toggle on/off)

Thank's :pride:

Just press the FN button along with the number button 9 to switch the fans too 100% speed and do it again to switch it back to normal?!?

Sorry for reposting the same question but is there any way hardcode or force the ram speed? I mean I have 4 dimm modules and when I use them all it drops to 1333MHz and this is normal as far as I know.

Even if we would expose the BIOS RAM settings, they no longer work on 1.02.xx BIOS...Clevo uses overrides...and it's not possible to track it down as I don't own an EM machine myself to brick it along the way...

The P570WMx even forces everything to 1600Mhz, it doesn't care if we use 1333,1866 or 2133Mhz RAM... ;)

1 person likes this

This is awesome, thanks Prema!!

Had a few $ in my paypal so I sent it your way, it's not much, but it's something!

1 person likes this

I am going to upload a simple "XTU CROSSFLASH EDITION" so you guys can go between P15xEM and P170EM Prema Mods (to use Intel XTU to Overclock your CPUs etc) in one simple flash without any brick risk.

Initially the file was too big to upload, but TI adjusted the file-size limits for us (THX for that!)...I have also tweaked the boot-logo for Win8 user to better 'merge' with the loading screen (THX @ iaTa for testing), so after that is integrated I'll update all the links...

Just press the FN button along with the number button 9 to switch the fans too 100% speed and do it again to switch it back to normal?!?

FN+F9 in my P170EM is for increase increase brightness.

Sorry,after read FN+9 :D

1 person likes this

FN+F9 in my P170EM is for increase increase brightness

Just 9 not F9 :bananalama:

Nice bios!Tested in P170EM and work fine!

You can mod the bios BIOS 1.00.10 ?I dont like the last bios,for Fn+Wifi dont work with software Hotkey.

if you can do it and I agree with donation

- System BIOS 1.00.10 for P170EM only.

- Solve sometimes system stops on POST issue.

- If the BIOS version of machine is 1.00.03 or early, please update to 1.00.04 before executing next step.

- Refer to the instruction of readme.txt to update BIOS + ME firmware.

- To downgrade BIOS will cause system can't boot up if the BIOS of machine is version 1.00.07 or later.

Nice bios!Tested in P170EM and work fine!

You can mod the bios BIOS 1.00.10 ?I dont like the last bios,for Fn+Wifi dont work with software Hotkey.

if you can do it and I agree with donation

"To downgrade BIOS will cause system can't boot up if the BIOS of machine is version 1.00.07 or later." :stupid:

Sorry, but they really mean it. :concern:

All the FN stuff is in the EC and downgrading the EC from 1.02.xx to 1.00.xx is 'russian roulette'...afaik all EC from v11 onwards have the bug. If you are confident that you can downgrade to an earlier EC, let me know, but I can't advise to try it. ;)