Tress fx makes me have more than twenty fps less than without this option, so I played this game with normal hair, which in my opinion still look very nice. And the game is great, so if someone haven't played it yet loses much.

• 3 weeks later...

It's somewhat surprising that performance & stability issues with Nvidia is still not fixed. The latest patch for Tomb Raider still states "stability issues with Nvidia cards are not fixed, yet."

It's somewhat surprising that performance & stability issues with Nvidia is still not fixed.

Hi. You must be new in the GPU world. :21_002: I don't think Skyrim ever really worked on my crossfire setup, despite claims that it has been "patched" multiple times. :)

• Founder
Do people really like this game? I mean sure the graphics were nice, but overall I'd give it a 6 or 7/10.

I thought it was quite enjoyable with good graphics, gameplay and level of difficulty. A solid 8.5/10.

Sent from my GT-N7000

I thought it was quite enjoyable with good graphics, gameplay and level of difficulty. A solid 8.5/10.

I don't know, I feel like it was much too short and easy. You can tell they put a lot of effort into the game, but in all the wrong areas. Gameplay is simplified, exploring tombs is almost entirely gone, unnecessary experience system, and there was no reason at all to use any weapon other than the bow. The whole game is a very obvious example of the developers trying to reach a wider audience at the expense of the old fans.

Not that far through the game (love using the bow) but I'm still trying to find the nicest looking graphics settings for performance on my 7970m.

I've read that post processing and SSAO are the most resource hogging as are shadow resolutions (obviously TressFX but assume I'm not using that).

I get good fps in ultra but it occasionally lags enough to disrupt smooth gameplay but I still want it to look lovely! Any suggestions?

I liked it. A 7/10 is still a pretty big win these days with all the crap that gets put out.

You're not kidding... it's not quite as bad as TV but, it's getting to the point where you spend more time finding out a game is bad, than enjoying the good ones lately :(.

The game is fun and I enjoyed it, but if I really had to critique it, I would say there was too many parts of the game that made me feel like I wasn't in control and just watching an interactive scene. Either way it was a solid game.

• 1 month later...