Alienware m14r2 bios a11

JeX2

i saw on the dellsupportside the new a11 bios yesterday, but i can't download the bios.

Driver Details | Dell United States

when i click on download just this happens ->

Sorry, the requested file could not be downloaded.

Invalid File I.D. The file does not exist.

Does someone get this bios a11 and knows what are the main fixes and changes from this bios?

the issue with sata 3 not being supported. Some people report the a08 bios mod doesnt work for them, so i was curious to see if dell possibly snuck some sort of sata update in one of the more recent firmwares. I highly doubt it since its not in the patch notes, but its worth checking. my sata 2 speeds on the m14x with bios a06 are horrendous...post-10504-14494994362279_thumb.png

so any advantages/changes for someone such as myself with no msata/odd issues? Im currently running svl's test A10 (btw, thanks svl7). I dont really feel like going through 2 flashes to get to an unlocked A11 for no real benefit.

thanks