Walmart gets customizable computer configurations by Ibuypower

I don't know if any of you my fellow forumnites read the laptop magazine, but if not I recommend next time you stop by B&N you take a look at it.

The point of the intro is that it seems Laptop magazine send secret shoppers to various sites, usual suspects Best Buy, Office depot Costco and Walmart. And from all those places the only place that failed the survey on both systems and customer support was Walmart, I mean they got an F in all categories which ranged from Selecton to product Knowledge.

It was real painful to read the Walmart section from only 6 laptops available to broken screens, missing letter on the keyboard and not a single employee with even the basic knowledge about Computers let alone Laptops. It can best sum up in this little exchange the walmart mentality towards Computer systems.

buyer " How can we tell if a computer is the right one for our needs?"

Walmart employee " Guess you will have to buy it first" and then he walked away.

Note

Laptop magazine review the m17x-r3 and it won editor's choice, I strongly recommend you guys pick up a copy of it and no I don't work for that magazine, I bought magazine just because their Review of my next laptop.

Yes Walmart sucks, and I can't believe IBUYPOWER even went with Walmart to begin with. No one in Walmart knows their department... they just are waiting for that clock to strike the minute of their release from work every day. They don't care what you get or even if you get whatever that is. My brother years ago bought a laptop from them and it was rather faulty for the time he had the system.