Gt60 16f3 675mx oc

luoxia

• 4 weeks later...
GT60 DDR 1600 8G 3720Qm <!--StartFragment -->

MSI 675mx (4GB) - 80.04.58.00.0E_'OCedition'_rev00.zip

msi 675MX OC 1007-1103 Stable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6005[/ATTACH]

The request @svl7 to help change the core frequency and memory frequency voltage, very grateful!

So what exactly does this do? I'm getting a 16F33 barebones very soon with a 675MX, will this work on it?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just tried flashing my GPU but for some reason windows 8 wont let me do it. I followed the steps on making a bootable disk and added the nvflash and the vbios rom but after i choose to boot from the USB, windows8 takes me to the boot manager window...but when i choose the option "Use a device : use a USB drive,network connection...." it just boots up like normal. is there something i am not doing correctly? My system is the one in my sig.

• 3 months later...
I just tried flashing my GPU but for some reason windows 8 wont let me do it. I followed the steps on making a bootable disk and added the nvflash and the vbios rom but after i choose to boot from the USB, windows8 takes me to the boot manager window...but when i choose the option "Use a device : use a USB drive,network connection...." it just boots up like normal. is there something i am not doing correctly? My system is the one in my sig.

this is bit old but no answer that could help other in the future so I will add:

in bios you need to change boot type from uefi to legacy(etc) please check in flashing vbios/bios treat.regards

this is bit old but no answer that could help other in the future so I will add:

in bios you need to change boot type from uefi to legacy(etc) please check in flashing vbios/bios treat.regards

To make it a bit more easier, just get the latest nvflash and extract it to somewhere easily accessible ( eg: C:\vbios )

Then, copy the vbios you want to flash to that folder.

After that, open cmd as administrator.

Type cd C:\vbios

Type nvflash -5 -6 vbiosname.rom

It should flash the vbios now. After it is done, just restart. This is how I did it since I couldn't get that damn bootable usb to work.

Heres how much I could oc with svl7's vbios: http://i.imgur.com/FjetiXJ.jpg