Bigfoot Killer Wireless-N

KMcKaY69

• Founder

yes you can. @svl7 could contribute more here. I am not sure if the card inside the m15x is mini or full size and whether or not there are three antennae cables built in.

either way you can install it. Worst case, you will have to wire an extra antenna cable to the LCD.

Mini card, Killer works, but imo it's not worth getting it. Rather get an Intel 6300 or similar. You need to check whether you have three antennas or not. It's possible that the third isn't installed if your system came with a two-antenna card.

Im pretty sure I have three antennas if your talking about the black grey and white wires

- - - Updated - - -

The Bigfoot Killer one i was looking at only has 2 spots for plugs white and black... so do i just put the grey one to the side if i plan on going the with that card.