Dont get mad get even

m15chief

Confirmed.. I decided to try a different test to see if i can overstress the power system without gaming.

Loaded up photoshop (using the nVidia and Cuda) and started some 3d modelling

Loaded up a massive spreadsheet 30k lines and performed a vlookup query

Loaded up YouTube and started up some HD trailers,

All while keeping my U3 coolermaster plugged in, my rat3 mouse and a usb3 stick

Last thing i started doing was transferring a large file from the usb when all the lights went out..

Has to be a power drain issue, because its happened across 3 boards, 3 batteries and a second brand new replacement it has to be the combination of the hardware that is the issue not one single component.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I tried again without the rat3 & the cooling plate, and im still using the factory shipped HDD +mSATA instead of my crucial mSATA and Samsung 840pro SSD.

Took a bit extra, i kicked off a malware scan & i set ie to use the GPU instead of the HD4000 for the HD youtube vids, but the same result. Just as the fans kick in the lights go out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2