Sager NP9370 ordered

steepgnomeking

Received my NP9370-3D a few days ago!

I tell ya, going from the last PC I used to this one has been something. Last PC I had couldn't even run LoL at 30 frames, nor 25, nor even 20 with all that much stability even with everything on low, no v-sync, and shadows off. This one runs it at 120 with everything maximized without the fans even going full speed. I know LoL isn't that intensive, but just that pure difference is just flat incredible to me. To think that this one PC could probably do what 10 of the last one I used can't... boy howdy O.O

Sager are starting to piss me off!!

I asked them to send me a Fresh new BIOS for the NP9370 so they asked for the model and the serial number and just replied me saying it already has the latest.

I replied with an actual order to provide me the fresh Bios I am asking.

Isn't it my right to have this bios sent to me??

• Founder

I think if they believe the bios you have allows the system to work as intended, then no further bios updates are warranted. So they can deny you any internal updated bios they might have unfortunately.

Received my NP9370-3D a few days ago!

Congrats! Could you please make a BIOS dump for us? Should be version 1.02.05bNS1, correct?

Just run Afuwin and hit its "save" button. THX!

Isn't it my right to have this bios sent to me??

According to the BIOS date of your HWinfo64 screenshot you must have BIOS 1.02.08LS1, which is the latest BIOS for your Notebook. ;)

Guys I got a little problem actually.

My laptop is back to stock clock but the fans all went full blast and they are kind of noisy and they don't stop.

As soon as I start the computer it goes into full blast :S

Please some help

EDIT: New informations, the fans are still full blast but they stop for 1/10th of a second and start howling again. Do you guys think I should contact sager?

• 3 years later...
On 1/28/2013 at 10:39 PM, Prema said:

No, ha ha ha...

Press the "FN" key along with the "1" key, to toggle full fan speed ON/OFF

That must be a joke, since FN-1 toggles the touchpad... at least on my stock malfunctioning Win10 mess. (At least that hotkey works). :-/

(edit: I just read the other post about the Prema hotkey fan mod... It sure would be nice to download some of Prema's stuff. That would surely save this laptop.)

Edited by arortiz73
I missed the info about the custom fan mod hotkey