EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
svl7

[M14x R2] [M17x R4] [M18x R2] - UEFI fast boot / secure boot GPU issues *SOLVED*

Thank you Klem, i will try it later on this afternoon.

Interesting thing is when i tried a 970M that works in another R4 in pure UEFI mode , it was behaving the same way as the 780M.

Could it be something with the motherboard , they are both on the same bios version.

Klem , could you unlock a bios for the Alienware Aurora R4 desktop?

I tried the bios , but it`s doing the same thing , i am thinking its this new motherboard i bought of ebay.

Posted (edited)

i have the Can't mxm gop driver problem, is there a way to make this go away on a gtx 580m (m17x R4) system ?? please help me i want to upgrade to a gtx 980m but i can't swith the legacy rom.

Edited by mike2668

On 1/4/2020 at 11:02 PM, mike2668 said:

i have the Can't mxm gop driver problem, is there a way to make this go away on a gtx 580m (m17x R4) system ?? please help me i want to upgrade to a gtx 980m but i can't swith the legacy rom.

ok found out that connecting a hdmi external monitor also worked, you still have to deactivate legacy rom.......restart and than it works.